Sign in to follow this  
BeaverProductions

The most inept bandits ever? They try to lure me into a false sense of security.

Yeah they held you up like true pros.. Or not ;)

• Like 1

lmfao oh wow I can't believe he did that to his friend! Haven't laughed that hard at a video in a while thank you.

• Like 2

LOL what a couple of maroons.....I also love the way you say Blaze.....Awesome video thanks for sharing.

Edited by huf757
  • Like 1

What if that guy not only betrayed you but also his "friend"? In this case taking out the guy with the gun first seems to make sense. Alternatively there could be hitbox desync at work - the first guy went to the side to avoid getting hit but his hitbox just stood there and took the hit.

Or maybe they were just really inept. Which is probably the most simple explanation.

What if that guy not only betrayed you but also his "friend"? In this case taking out the guy with the gun first seems to make sense. Alternatively there could be hitbox desync at work - the first guy went to the side to avoid getting hit but his hitbox just stood there and took the hit. Or maybe they were just really inept. Which is probably the most simple explanation.

I think they were real life friends on teamspeak as they seemed to be planning something without speaking in game.  Perhaps Im wrong though.

I'm sure desync/hitboxes played a part in their demise :)

Oh man that is funny. Bookmarking it to show a buddy that has never seen Day-Z, gotta couple other vids too. Thanks for sharing!

No problem.  Glad you enjoyed it :)