rodolfoxiii

V3S slower than on foot

You have to turn the engine on first, bro...

• Like 1

More reason to lower the run speed lol

Is this offroad because I saw a vid showcasing .52 and it was trucking along on tarmac, did look very slow offroad though :)

You have to turn the engine on first, bro...

HAHAHAHA , Yea and isant there a Turbo button , Mine is set to Q  and it seems to go alot faster.

HAHAHAHA , Yea and isant there a Turbo button , Mine is set to Q  and it seems to go alot faster.

You use 25 percent more fuel on turbo.

I had same issue.. changed the default controls I believe or I reset my controls. I had to go change my key bindings and then I was fine.

Jumped the shit out of my new blue V3S that I found.. if you hit the fences just right at full speed, you rocket into the air like a boss :)

same here

It goes the same speed on flat surfaces but up hill even a slight like 3% incline and the thing slows down. If you're trying to start on any kind of a hill, you're going to just crawl. It's kind of lame I get that semi's start off slow but we're talking just the truck with no cargo. With it's current in game power IRL the v3h wouldn't be able to tow anything up a hill.