Heyah,

Looking for a team to play with and someone to help me out with morphine.

Got my 1st pistol but some stupid zombie broke my leg and too far to get it myself :/

Most would probably say just suicide or whatever but thought I'll look for some helpful soul to play with after for some fun :P

I'm from GMT+1 time zone.

If you interested leave a msg here or pm me so I can give you some Skype/MSN contact.

I'm around here :D

91980288.jpg

id like to help you friend but i dont have a map so i might have a hard time finding you, but if you want someone to team up with im game for sure.

Don't have the map as well. That's a rough estimate as I entered the forest NW from the town with the harbour. There're couple buildings at the top of the hill there and I'm inside one of them.

Nevermind. Someone just pked me lol.

i would help you but i have no morphine!!!if you actually save yourself and have some blood can you help me out? i'm in zelenogorsk near the supermarket with only 4K blood!

Basically the rule is: Find medical first(before weapons and everything else cause its the most important) Then look for the rest of your stuff.

No point in getting attached to your gear if you dont have medical supplies...

One of the most contested areas in cherno is the north hospital near the apartments but the apartments hold ALOT of residential drops and the hospital has morphine and blood.

Thanks for the offer but someone guy just finished me off xD

You did publish your location on the forum, you made yourself a sitting duck for bandits lol better to try and get a steam friend to help by using that medium to communicate. Posting your location here is asking for trouble.

Well there's lots of servers so doubt everyone would rush for some newbie but still I logged in to check the surroundings bit better and entered middle of a fight between some other guys xD

Thanks for the offer but someone guy just finished me off xD

You did publish your location on the forum' date=' you made yourself a sitting duck for bandits lol better to try and get a steam friend to help by using that medium to communicate. Posting your location here is asking for trouble.

[/quote']

At what point did he mention what server he would be on and at what time he would be online?