Sign in to follow this  
cheeseburger8

HC Bandaging System

A suggestion for hardcore only... to make it more... hardcore...

Manual bandaging system, AKA, Gauze quicktime event. Apply pressure w/ gauze by tapping spacebar as fast as you can.

I know 99.99.99.99.99% of people hate quicktimes, but I for one like them.

What do you guys think?

Edited by Cheeseburger8

I'm against, I do want to be the Skinner rat pushing my space bar like a madman.

To make things more hardcore, I would have the bullet damage affect the players abilities more, even after stopping the bleeding, an arm wound would disable shouldering a rifle standing, and induce heavy sway in other positions. A leg shot would have players limping, and screaming sounds of pain when moving.

Maybe a good question is, what would belong to Hard core mode, and what should only be in regular mode?

• Like 2

I'm against, I do want to be the Skinner rat pushing my space bar like a madman.

To make things more hardcore, I would have the bullet damage affect the players abilities more, even after stopping the bleeding, an arm wound would disable shouldering a rifle standing, and induce heavy sway in other positions. A leg shot would have players limping, and screaming sounds of pain when moving.

Maybe a good question is, what would belong to Hard core mode, and what should only be in regular mode?

IMO, there's not enough stuff in HC to make it HC, y'know? All they do is force you to be in first person.

Edited by Cheeseburger8
  • Like 1

CHEEEEESE BURGER!! 

I will say I would like to see abit more of a complex 1st aid system....of course some things cant be that realistic....like breaking legs.....I sure players don't want to wait months for there avatar to heal...so with in reason yes.

A play style that I think is valid is a medic, people do play that style. So I think it would be cool to see more options. But you know with in reason, this is a game don't forget.

I think your idea would have to be tested to see how works in the game....but all thats hypothedical.. Its sounds like it would be cool, but how well would it work in practice...

Edited by CJFlint