Sign in to follow this  
Kalle Bowo

Looking for a good server with persistence and sunsets

Hey guys,

after checking out a bunch of different servers to test this persistence thing - and having troubles with disappearing loot, tents etc. - I was glad to finally find a private server where the "persistence enabled" was finally working. Being finally able to set up a camp and store some stuff is awesome. But unfortunately it's a daytime only server, restarting every 4 hours. And I would so love to hang out with my group again, sitting around a campfire, watching the sunset.

So can you recommend a server which has:

(1st) a working persistence enabled

(2nd) day and night time (if the server restarts every couple of hours, maybe its main gameplay time is set around the sunset?)

(3rd) I don't care if it's a private or a public server. I am fine with private servers since you don't encounter so many server hoppers. But it sucks if the private server you are having your camp on, is full on the exact evening you want to play with your friends. So as I said, I don't mind if private or public.

Thanks a lot for your recommendations! :)

cheers,

Kalle

Check the server section and I'd recommend looking for an RP server as there will be a less likely chance of running into people abusing the gamma for nighttime.

Switching the gamma doesn't work for me anymore. o.O Only the brightness slider change anything for me.

Germany, and my group plays mostly something between 20:00 - 24:00. So if the sunsets happens something in between, perfect ^^

And just if you guys are wondering why I'm asking. I just don't have the time to go looking and try out different servers for myself. And if me and my buddies meet once a week we don't want to "waste" the time either by checking a lot of servers, we just want to play. So thank you guys a lot again for any tipps!! :)

Edited by Kalle Bowo

I'd mentioned this server to Caboose but he was unable to find it in the server browser, but there is one labelled M.I.A which has a full 24h cycle, is persistent and is 1PP. I think it's UK based. I tried to find a website for it, but I couldn't and there are sever MIA named clans out there.

I'd mentioned this server to Caboose but he was unable to find it in the server browser, but there is one labelled M.I.A which has a full 24h cycle, is persistent and is 1PP. I think it's UK based. I tried to find a website for it, but I couldn't and there are sever MIA named clans out there.

Heh, finally found it.  It wouldn't show up using the filter.  I had to manually scroll the whole server list to find it.  The one I found is 3pp tho :(

Edited by Caboose187

Heh, finally found it.  It wouldn't show up using the filter.  I had to manually scroll the whole server list to find it.  The one I found is 3pp tho :(

Unless they've changed it, I haven't been on that one in a week or so (normally low pop) but it was deffo 1PP when I was playing it.

Unless they've changed it, I haven't been on that one in a week or so (normally low pop) but it was deffo 1PP when I was playing it.

Well I've noticed sometimes even tho it says 1pp or 3pp, it's the opposite.  Same with servers that take my 1pp character into a 3pp

Don't wanna advertise here but if you're interested pm me...

Any other server suggestions where persistence is working and the sun sets around UTC+1 let's say 23:00?