Sign in to follow this  
dannynickelov

Scary sounds

So i was making a long trip from the outskirts of Cherno into Cherno, when i was just looting around, minding my own  business when out of the sudden i heard crying when i was in the police station. It was not played by another player because the quality was good, and there was no one around so far i know. I have not ate anything strange, rotten, or flesh at all. Didnt even ate flesh from an animal with this character. It scared the **** out of me and i don't know what to do. D;

• Like 1

I heard it's a bug when someone eats another human flesh it will broadcast that sound throughout the whole server.

• Like 2

Oh it's from eating uncooked flesh? Hmm, thank you for clearing that up, i thought i was being stalked by some eerie geezer or something. -_0

I wish we would get more ppl screaming and shitting there pants over youtube playing this game like they do in Amnesia. That would be the fucking best thing EVER. XD

We need more jump scares damnit! >8(

Edited by Deathlove
  • Like 1

It scared the **** out of me and i don't know what to do. D;

Run! :o

i heard crying when i was in the police station.

That's how legends are born. :D And no dead little girl outside? Really? ;)

when someone eats another human flesh it will broadcast that sound throughout the whole server.

to let others know: "Fear! Cannibals are here!" :D

I wish we would get more ppl screaming and shitting there pants over youtube playing this game like they do in Amnesia. That would be the fucking best thing EVER. XD

We need more jump scares damnit! >8(

Totally agree.

Hey try running through the forest at night and hearing the crying then laughing of a cannibal. I thought I was being stalked. I wasn't aware of the bug which broadcasted the noise server wise. Also you can get the disease by eating human flesh cooked or uncooked. So just because you've cooked it don't assume you won't go mad.

• Like 1

Wait until you hear it at night.  Jeez Louise......  I was searching Novo in the wee hours of the morning on an experimental server and I kept hearing that. Novo is kinda spookey anyway at night and when you add that laugh, oi!  Spooked the shit outta me, I had NO IDEA what it was, I thought it was a hacker so I logged.

• Like 1

I heard it's a bug when someone eats another human flesh it will broadcast that sound throughout the whole server.

or a cannibal is nearby - I would be careful.  :D