Sign in to follow this  
TheScroogeMcDuck

V3S fun ended by hacker

My friend and I spent two hours searching for car. Killed 4 people trying to find it. Finally got it, we were so excited, we drove it to Vybor to get gas, got in the car right as the hacker showed up. He shot our car many times, but it did nothing. We drove for a good 15 minutes away, we get out to loot a town, come back, somehow the same guy is there and mowed us down. So sad that hackers have to ruin the experience of such a fun game.

fascinating, can't wait for the movie. killing 4 guys for it, you sound like a nice sort anyways. so there was only 1 other person left on the server, to know it was the same 'hacker' ?

fascinating, can't wait for the movie. killing 4 guys for it, you sound like a nice sort anyways. so there was only 1 other person left on the server, to know it was the same 'hacker' ?

no, i screenshotted him as we were driving away, then again as he was shooting us again, all the gear matched.

Edited by TheScroogeMcDuck

no, i screenshotted him as we were driving away, then again as he was shooting us again, all the gear matched.

Ever seen anything crazy in your screenshots? Like u take one of your bro in every town, look at it later that day and notice a clown mask guy in the corner of every pic?

• Like 1

Pls. change that the V35 truck reset when the server is down like Heli crash sites -

it doesn't at the moment.  

Hacking:

If you believe you have found evidence of an unknown hack, submit the evidence to one of the Forum Staff and it will be looked into and verified. Please do not make topics or post videos. They will be locked or removed.

Locked old bean