Sign in to follow this  
Johnny Depth

Touchy times at Veresnik Military Base

I'm sitting there and two guys show up and are talking outside the two northern barracks.

Guy1: Turn your underwear inside out and smell it

Guy2: Whaaat? You can't do that

Guy1: No in real life, but make sure you've been wearing the same pair of underwear for about a week and sitting on hardwood chairs pushing down with your butt really hard rubbing all over them

Guy2: Dude what's your problem haha

Guy1: Smells super gross especially if you don't shower for that week. My sis Sarah does it all the time and her underwear smells super gross like nasty poo ass copper penny stink sweaty

I ended up logging out but they went into the barracks and looted apparently because when I logged back in after lunch, the Mosin that was barracks was gone

• Like 2

What the fuck did I just read? I mean, I know what I read... but... damn, dude. Some weird people play this game.

• Like 1

What the fuck did I just read? I mean, I know what I read... but... damn, dude. Some weird people play this game.

Yeah I was like wtf... I would have killed them if I was a bandit... but I usually don't like that

Cooter???

It had to have been Cooter..

Nobody else in the world it could have been.  :)

It had to have been Cooter..

Nobody else in the world it could have been.  :)

The one and only? 

cooter.jpeg

The one and only? 

cooter.jpeg

Our Cooter is Canadian and I'm pretty sure he's fighting Daisy or is it DayZ for her shorts :o

Punisher