Sign in to follow this  
valtsuh

loot spawn count

7 members have voted

1. 1. would this be good loot count system

• yes
    • no
    • maybe

Loot count should depend on how many players are on the server for example if you are alone on server there is not so much loot than being on high populated servers, this would make great balance for people who are trying to loot military bases on low populated servers with low risk of losing gear and then they would try to loot on high populated servers.

The thing is im not sure is that possible to make or would it be hard to make.
What do you think?

i always liked this idea, but 9/10 times im going to be on a few private shards. I always hated the fact people can just server hop then walk in to ele like they are a bad ass or something.

• Like 1

i always liked this idea, but 9/10 times im going to be on a few private shards. I always hated the fact people can just server hop then walk in to ele like they are a bad ass or something.

This game will change when people from private shards can't join public shards anymore. They already announced that

I believe that server hopping is the single biggest problem with this game, but this isn't a good way to fix it.

This game will change when people from private shards can't join public shards anymore. They already announced that

of course. I always hated how its one big hive. Your character and all he does should stay on that one server. 

of course. I always hated how its one big hive. Your character and all he does should stay on that one server. 

Well, that's not a good solution...

- What if that server shuts down?

- What if that server is broken/inaccessible?

- What if you go on holidays/trips and this is forcing you to join your "home-server"? --> unplayable ping

- What if your friends are on a different server?

If you can't join public servers though once you've joined a private one, the advatage from gearing up on a private server is gone. Therefore gearing up on private servers to join a public server (fully geared) becomes useless, problem solved ;)

Edited by degude

What if I want to play late during night ? When as you can guess servers are mostly empty. 

Well, that's not a good solution...

- What if that server shuts down?

- What if that server is broken/inaccessible?

- What if you go on holidays/trips and this is forcing you to join your "home-server"? --> unplayable ping

- What if your friends are on a different server?

If you can't join public servers though once you've joined a private one, the advatage from gearing up on a private server is gone. Therefore gearing up on private servers to join a public server (fully geared) becomes useless, problem solved ;)

play on different servers. will be plenty of them. me and my friends had no problem finding servers in the mod.