Sign in to follow this  
Goodbar

Killing Bandits

You should rename the video "Killing guys we just spotted that then later turned out to maybe have killed a guy, he might just have died of natural causes, we don't really know, but we sure did waste those guys"

• Like 1

Yep your correct with the title. Your bandits killing who ever you come across.  KOS is alive and well with these boys.

So.. try just play the game? :|  

Shoot who ever you deem necessary. There is just no need for silly perceived heroics in a game like this. You never could possibly have any idea what is going on behind everything..

Say you see a guy shoot another player. So you murder him, because BANDITZZ.. but what you did not know is that player was his friend, they were testing stuff or playing 1vs1.. and you just came in all high and mighty and killed an innocent person. But if you just dropped the "DEM BANDITOS" and "ME HERO YO" schtick then you would really start to enjoy the game..

Also you would totally avoid comments like this :)

• Like 1

There is no humanity in military bases, it's either looting or getting looted. Every encounter I had in such places ended with the shedding of blood, without me necesseraly initiating the combat.

There is no humanity in military bases, it's either looting or getting looted. Every encounter I had in such places ended with the shedding of blood, without me necesseraly initiating the combat.

You should try having more encounters then. I've talked to dozens of people that have been friendly in militar bases and airfields. And met as many that have NOT been friendly. It is not different from any other part of the map in any way, it all has to do with how you approach the other players.

You should try having more encounters then. I've talked to dozens of people that have been friendly in militar bases and airfields. And met as many that have NOT been friendly. It is not different from any other part of the map in any way, it all has to do with how you approach the other players.

Well I tried a few times approaching people on airfields, doing the "friendly dance" as I was getting closer. Those who didn't start shooting at me the minute they've seen me was only to wait for me to turn my back on them. After that, I just avoided any encounters on said field as I don't like engaging combat first because I rather get away with what I have then risking loosing it. I suppose experiences kinda forge the way each player tend to play.

Its perfectly ok to avoid encounters if you are afraid of what can happen. Shooting people for no reason is however not ok.