HanOfAmerica

Dumbest ways you've lost a vehicle

Found a UAZ with a friend and drove it into the woods to make a camp. (Much) later I'm running west of berezino and I find a Miliatry UAZ with only a red engine. SO I drove the MilUAZ to our original red one and parked it. Now we had lost equipment earlier in the day to either a loot party or a server reset so to rule out the server reset I decided to drive the car to another forest and park it there. Not 3 seconds later I crash into a tree blowing up the Mil UAZ and the explosion apparently blew up the red UAZ.

I now have my own seperate camp from the rest of them.

I had found a car( the blue van)

I had it running and was literally find a place to hide it...

It was like 6:30PM in game and the sun was setting, i was looking east towards the sea( going towards berinzino) cause it looked very nice and... i crashed into a bloody prop car. I could have repaired it if the vehicle did not blow up. Most annoying thing to happen in dayz.

Found a bus near Polana, and remarkably nothing was broken in it. I then proceeded to drive it towards the NE airfield, and I then heard a helicopter making a FAPFAPFAP sound overhead. I'd assume whoever was in it would just try to shoot me down, but they decided to crash it into my bus and blow me to SMITHEROONS.

italics are fun

dumbest way i've lost a car is by having a clan in the server i regular in basicly camp them all and hide them. I've yet to hear one other regular claim to own a car on Canada 1 :|

Heretic, I you know I'm a regular on Can 1.

Also I'm betting my UAZs have spawned back in and I have a friend that found a boat too.

I spent an hour and a half repairing/finding parts for a car, only to have float up a light post after an hour on the road

While taking a turn, it glitched in the a light post 5m away. Floated up in the air 15ish meters, then flipped on its side.

I found an ATV parked up by a road somewhere west of Berezino while I was yomping south-west on an epic trek to Kamenka. I couldn't believe my luck. It was just sitting there like it was waiting for me. I scanned the area and saw no sign of its owner so I jumped on it and gunned the engine.

I drove it across the road and between a couple of bushes when I suddenly took damage, my screen greyed out and I was suddenly horizontal. I got off, bandaged myself, then saw the low, broken wall I'd crashed into.

I'd driven approximately 10 yards before tipping the damn thing onto its side and causing myself a fairly serious injury.

I walked the rest of the way to Kamenka.

It took fucking ages.

car clipped onto a tree and blew up.

or my friend and I desynced and he appeared right in front of me on the motorcycle. We broke our toy...

I've never had a vehicle :(

same :'( , its been about a month since i started playing and ive only found a bus so far

Well, I have two.

The first was going 65 down a hill on an ATV, and no matter how I turned the camera, the sun wouldn't stop screwing with my view. So I hit a tree. Survived, crawled 300m back to our campsite, and waited for a buddy to return with morphine, a blood bag, and some painkillers. On that note, though, the sunglasses; they do nothing.

The second was when me and some buddies were going into Cherno to light up some young guns. See if we couldn't get ourselves a few murders. (We were ditching the server anyways due to the sudden spike in ping for some reason, so if we lost anything, we were prepared to start anew.) Hit that road heading westward into Cherno, came to the bridge, and the next thing we knew, we were all in shock, a few of us were bleeding, and the car was sitting on nothing but rims and a red engine block. But I suppose driving around at 110kph has its disadvantage of things not loading.

And before I go, I have an amusing anecdote: we didn't lose our offroad to this, but let me just say: If you're ever driving 85 along a hill (not up for down, but along the hill), don't be alarmed if you start following the advice of a certain rabbit. Rolled down the hill from Orlovets down to Dolina, naught a scratch on the jeep. We were pissed scared, but we'd do it again if we could.