Sign in to follow this  
Coday

"NO COMMENT !" - DayZ Standalone │deceit & trust in 1 video !

You met a total scumbag , too bad you didnt get his name , its fun to hunt down folks like that :D

You met a total scumbag 

I agree !

too bad you didnt get his name , its fun to hunt down folks like that :D

Haha me too :D

Yeah we've all been there, I personally never enter into any action that leaves me vulnerable around strangers. I've even made people bandage me at gunpoint because you just can't trust anyone.

Found a guy in Solnichniy while I was passing through and he asked if he could roll with me, I showed him where some good loot was and had him a nice backpack, hunter pants, hoodie, and food when we were attacked by a zombie, I ended up getting hit by it while trying to kill it and went to bandage myself only to have him begin punching me, apparently he didn't know that you can quickly cancel the bandage action and motorcycle helmets make it a lot harder to KO someone with just fists and I got up and told him its on now, he ran outside but I popped him in the leg with my repeater, bashed his head in with my axe after telling him what a dick he was.

If you come across a SgtSpirit KOS.

Found a guy in Solnichniy while I was passing through and he asked if he could roll with me, I showed him where some good loot was and had him a nice backpack, hunter pants, hoodie, and food when we were attacked by a zombie, I ended up getting hit by it while trying to kill it and went to bandage myself only to have him begin punching me, apparently he didn't know that you can quickly cancel the bandage action and motorcycle helmets make it a lot harder to KO someone with just fists and I got up and told him its on now, he ran outside but I popped him in the leg with my repeater, bashed his head in with my axe after telling him what a dick he was.

If you come across a SgtSpirit KOS.

There is a pretty simple way to test whether you can trust a fresh-spawn or any player. Just tell him that you are going to be afk for a minute. Actually, you stay next to your pc and wait a bit. If you raise up his fists and tries to punch you, you can easily dissociate and kill that guy.

• Like 1

Just tell him that you are going to be afk for a minute. Actually, you stay next to your pc and wait a bit. If you raise up his fists and tries to punch you, you can easily dissociate and kill that guy.

Does it actualy work? I dont see anyone falling for it.. i rather just pretend i have absolutely no situation awarness for the first two minutes and that anyone can get behind my back anytime. 

You let him reload the shotgun so he knew you trust him. even more, you let him reload the shotgun after he told u he will fire it once on the ground.

Idk it was kinda obvious why he needs to have two bucks in his shotty.

He didnt even draw his weapon away when u started eating.

Honestly, i think this is a perfect recepie to get killed and i saw it comming the second he wanted to reload :D

you just gave him a perfect opportunity.

From his point of view.. i always got killed by "friendly duos" who just "wanted to talk" so i cant really blame him.

I mostly run away from groups and when cornered, they kill me. And then i get to hear the retarded VOIP laughs.

anyway, nice video. 

Edited by halp

Does it actualy work? I dont see anyone falling for it.

If you are up to kill someone and just have to wait for the perfect moment, you will try to punch your opponent when he seems to be afk. As the guy who pretends to be afk, you have to react fastly.

What a jerk. There's always those d bags that kill you the moment you drop your guard. It's especially a shame since the mosin-man defended shotgun-guy saying that he was only using his shotgun to defend himself against zombies and insisted that you not harm him.

On the other hand, at least he didn't waste much of your time before killing you.

On the other hand, at least he didn't waste much of your time before killing you.

Yep that's true.

Edited by Coday