Duenan

gas stations

So they blow up.....

I didn't know that..

But it's good to know...

When the hell was this added?

When the hell was this added?

its always been in the game

If you run across a player that doesn't know about the exploding gas stations...its a great way to make them shit their pants when they hear that *BOOM* from down the street B)

• Like 1

try playing on a nightime server when you are already paranoid and then one blows up... I still have stains on my chair from my arse!!!

Gas stations should spawn random loot. Like, completely random. Maybe with a loot type-specific vehicle flipped over nearby to explain why the "random" loot is there.

For example, a flipped over ambulance spawns at the gas station and the surrounding area has a chance to spawn medical loot. Or a flipped police car and police gear spawns.

I think the random helicopters and police cars definitely add some much needed flavor to the map, but location specific events would make player interaction at these places more likely.

Not sure how this would work with persistence and all that, but just a thought.

well now I'm just going around randomly shooting gas stations for the lulz..... meh

well now I'm just going around randomly shooting gas stations for the lulz..... meh

Welcome! Me and my friends created a clan for that purpose and one day we will blow up all gas stations on a server. When a new Player joins, all gas stations will blow up again and everyone will cower in fear.