Sign in to follow this  
Yawdarious

LRS messed up?

I searched the forums but found nothing. My mosin scope is missing its vertical crosshair. For example, it looks like this    -     instead of this +      there is no vertical crosshair, i reinstalled, no fix, verified cache, no fix, and i also tried multiple scopes, all the same, this is very depressing.

Hmm. I've never seen or heard about this bug. Have you tried changing resolutions to various + - 100%? Changing item details? (Low to very high)

If nothing works, I'd say try and report the bug (you should report it anyway) supplying your system specs and detailing your graphic glitch. Maybe add a screenshot if you can.  (Default Steam screenshot key is F12)

Good luck! Don't give up!

Hmm. I've never seen or heard about this bug. Have you tried changing resolutions to various + - 100%? Changing item details? (Low to very high)

If nothing works, I'd say try and report the bug (you should report it anyway) supplying your system specs and detailing your graphic glitch. Maybe add a screenshot if you can.  (Default Steam screenshot key is F12)

Good luck! Don't give up!

Man im not much of a sniper, but i can say that this bug did not exist for me yesterday and all the sudden today it does, im just holding the mosin for a buddy, but in a pinch i could have to use one in the heat of battle at some point (ie buddy gets killed and i have to take his mosin to hit a off far sniper) then i get murked because i cant aim :P

Man im not much of a sniper, but i can say that this bug did not exist for me yesterday and all the sudden today it does, im just holding the mosin for a buddy, but in a pinch i could have to use one in the heat of battle at some point (ie buddy gets killed and i have to take his mosin to hit a off far sniper) then i get murked because i cant aim :P

I really don't know what caused it as I've never experienced nor heard of it anywhere.

I really don't know what caused it as I've never experienced nor heard of it anywhere.

Do you think maybe i shoud try to use a pso1 or ACOG and see if its a general scope issue? would that help the Dev's? (or whoever reviews troubleshooting for glitches)

I searched the forums but found nothing. My mosin scope is missing its vertical crosshair. For example, it looks like this    -     instead of this +      there is no vertical crosshair, i reinstalled, no fix, verified cache, no fix, and i also tried multiple scopes, all the same, this is very depressing.

There is currently no way to fix it unless you do something on accident. you either have to use the scope how it is and just "interpret" where the middle line would be, or just wait till you find another scope. if this bug persists on all mosin scopes. definitely look for a solution. because chances are I'm wrong.

Do you think maybe i shoud try to use a pso1 or ACOG and see if its a general scope issue? would that help the Dev's? (or whoever reviews troubleshooting for glitches)

You can, but ACOGs are rare as they only spawn at UH-60 crash sites, and PSO is still rare, spawning only at long barracks, but not frequently.

Of course it would help, but it might take a long time to check.

you can paint a vertical on your monitor screen. There is absolutely non-issue. Developers have better things to do.

• Like 2

you can paint a vertical on your monitor screen. There is absolutely non-issue. Developers have better things to do.

made my day :D beans

lol

Oh by so we should just give them no feedback. They have better things to do. No what I did was pay to play this game in alpha, and that means we are all like their little alpha testing Guinea pigs. So stop being a witty retorting prick. Ty Have a good day.

Oh by so we should just give them no feedback. They have better things to do. No what I did was pay to play this game in alpha, and that means we are all like their little alpha testing Guinea pigs. So stop being a witty retorting prick. Ty Have a good day.

http://feedback.dayzgame.com/view.php?id=4569