Askasli

possible back old aim shooting?, without aim shaking

i think you dont want listen me, its game. Some moment have is the conditional. No need that all be like in real life. Need have balance with reality.

You do realise this game (mod before) came out from military simulation) and people die from 1-2 bullets. Having no sway and recoil would be like playing cod or some futuristic game. Recoil and all these cool perks/gadgets is why I stopped playing cod after mw1 on. Imagine here a player with akm and 75 mag sprinting and shooting non stop. This ain't well written post but hope you get the point.

You do realise this game (mod before) came out from military simulation) and people die from 1-2 bullets. Having no sway and recoil would be like playing cod or some futuristic game. Recoil and all these cool perks/gadgets is why I stopped playing cod after mw1 on. Imagine here a player with akm and 75 mag sprinting and shooting non stop. This ain't well written post but hope you get the point.

Jesus, whu you all so absolute? i dont mean off recoil, this should be stay, need off shaking aim, its little another. mw1 bad example, best shoothing elements in BF3(4)

i think you dont want listen me, its game. Some moment have is the conditional. No need that all be like in real life. Need have balance with reality.

This game is based on reality, You can't change the mind of a developer if he wanted it to be like it is in the reality.

Also you can't say that the engine of the game is shit, Even if you do you bought "shit"

So it all comes on you, Play with what you can or dont play.

Sorry for being rude but people like you keep having bad feedback about their work,

I really like how they have everything added,Updated,Working

Just be happy they actually add content in,

There are games that do not add any other content in.

I like how they made it realistic,

Also its very normal to shake when you've ran over a mile with a backpack,Clothes,And a gun.

Also if you dont like the game why do you even play it?

• Like 1

i dont want waste my time on ppl who even dont want listen. 

If you dont know what is balance between game and realistic, plz go away. 

If you dont know what is balance between game and realistic, plz go away. 

Do it then - because the sway is both realistic and healthy for gameplay.

However, there should be more factors affecting the amount:

• a heavier weapon should have more sway
  • using a bipd should drastically reduce your sway
  • buttstocks and handguards should both reduce sway (includes fixed ones)

Would benefit realism, gameplay and the viablility of weapons and attachments.

Jesus, whu you all so absolute? i dont mean off recoil, this should be stay, need off shaking aim, its little another. mw1 bad example, best shoothing elements in BF3(4)

Bf3 had a terrible shooting mechanic and it's when the serie turned into cod with vehicles.

I am also all for a system that punishes EMMELLGEE sniping and endorses a more close quarters approach to gunfights.

Getting sniped = not fun.

Dying in a CQC fight where you had at least chance to see the enemy = a lot less frustrating.

Go back to cod with vehicles.

Edited by iRazgriz

you really think that man who can run 10km with AK74, after he begin shoot will begin shaking aim? mad?

too minimize this, army use butt of the rifle, and weapon begin part of body. I shoot by AK in russian army, and i know what about i say. 

weapon(aim) dont so shaking in real life. Like this, how showing in game can shoot only girls or week man, who never shoot before :D

You want realism, but you even dont know how its work in real. 

P.S.

"Getting sniped = not fun."

i think all ppl decide how play game, i love far distance, and its my choice. 

P.S.S. Try rise your hand in front of you, your hand begin shaking? even after workout i dont have same problem, i run 3-5 km.. and its only warming-up. 

Hand shaking happend with ppl who have problem with nerve, alcoholics and etc. 

Edited by Askasli
  • Like 1

I think I can relate to OP.

You run from point A to point B, some random zombie 600 meters away from you decides to aggro. You pull out a gun to get him off your back instead of waiting something like 20 seconds for it to run up to you so you can axe him a question. Try to shoot him but your gun swaying so hard you cant hit him at all.

I'm sure the aggro range and amazing x-ray vision that the infected have will be fixed at some point. The game is in alpha, so I'm sure that isn't intended. On a side note, if you go prone instead of standing you have less weapon sway. But who really busts off a round to kill a zombie when you could possibly have unfriendly people nearby? I usually wait for it, dispatch it as quickly and silently as possible, and cautiously reposition in case someone did see the infected coming my way.

you really think that man who can run 10km with AK74, after he begin shoot will begin shaking aim? mad?

too minimize this, army use butt of the rifle, and weapon begin part of body. I shoot by AK in russian army, and i know what about i say. 

weapon(aim) dont so shaking in real life. Like this, how showing in game can shoot only girls or week man, who never shoot before :D

You want realism, but you even dont know how its work in real. 

P.S.

"Getting sniped = not fun."

i think all ppl decide how play game, i love far distance, and its my choice. 

P.S.S. Try rise your hand in front of you, your hand begin shaking? even after workout i dont have same problem, i run 3-5 km.. and its only warming-up. 

Hand shaking happend with ppl who have problem with nerve, alcoholics and etc. 

I'm pretty sure the characters are based on being civilians, probably not military trained. And I don't care who you are, running a long distance with a backpack full of gear, possibly with your clothes soaking wet from the rain and/or sweat would make for one tired dude; probably meaning holding a heavy weapon like a Mosin up without some sort of support from a wall or whatever, wouldn't be easy. Especially if your heartrate is up from sprinting from Vybor to Elektro.. 

I'm pretty sure the characters are based on being civilians, probably not military trained. And I don't care who you are, running a long distance with a backpack full of gear, possibly with your clothes soaking wet from the rain and/or sweat would make for one tired dude; probably meaning holding a heavy weapon like a Mosin up without some sort of support from a wall or whatever, wouldn't be easy. Especially if your heartrate is up from sprinting from Vybor to Elektro.. 

its was military training. One year i served in army. 

you seem again dont undestand. If i decide lie down and take posicion, even i lie down my aim begin skaking!! its not really, when you shoot from the hip, already no must be shaking weapon.

ok you give example, but if with me all ok, i dont run much, why my weapon must be shaking? its all very silly, no need absolve this, and say that its really, becuase its not!!

If you want really, so after 20km sprint this surviver must already be in unconscious. 

Edited by Askasli

Ok, I think I finally understand what you're trying to say.. You don't run much, and when you go prone, you still have a little bit of weapon sway?

yep i have it, and its really annoying.

Why when my character calm, its happend. If its realism, so seem some guys live in another universe. 

Edited by Askasli

I understand what you said, I just don't understand the reasoning behind it. If you're really having that much trouble dealing with the minimal weapon sway, this game isn't for you. It really isn't that hard to compensate for..

stop tell what i should do.

I write this, because its annoying a lot of ppl. 

I see here a lot of ppl who shout about realism, and they even dont know how its work in real life. I just want that dear creators, off this shaking(when you siting or lie down), also create good balance between game and realism in very important moment "shooting"

I really cant undestand how its possible, how can weapon shaking, when you sitting like this.

http://popgun.ru/files/g/56/orig/4604107.jpg

Edited by Askasli

i think you dont want listen me, its game. Some moment have is the conditional. No need that all be like in real life. Need have balance with reality.

But there is a need to "be like in real life" because that's what this game is, if I understand correctly. Every aspect of the game is being made as realistic as possible.

stop tell what i should do.

I write this, because its annoying a lot of ppl. 

I see here a lot of ppl who shout about realism, and they even dont know how its work in real life. I just want that dear creators, off this shaking(when you siting or lie down), also create good balance between game and realism in very important moment "shooting"

I really cant undestand how its possible, how can weapon shaking, when you sitting like this.

http://popgun.ru/files/g/56/orig/4604107.jpg

Its a survival game. It means it got to be realistic and it got to be balanced. its not a shooter game. please try yourself to shoot 500-600 meters with this sitting position. u will even shaking if your weapon wouldn´t have any weight, tbh.

Edited by Balduron

For Dayz team need go to shooting range, and watch how shooting ppl.

please try yourself to shoot 500-600 meters with this sitting position

after some practice this will be not difficult) and man, riffle dont live with own life in hands man like its show in Dayz.

But there is a need to "be like in real life" because that's what this game is, if I understand correctly. Every aspect of the game is being made as realistic as possible.

i already write that need have create good balance, and think that aim shaking like this in real life... silly. 

Edited by Askasli

Hello all, shoot stay unreal uncomfortably, and in reall life your hands dont so shaking when you shooting.

Dear creators, plz do shooting more comfortably, without this hell. 

As an FAC holder and the owner of 2 303.s and ironically a M91 the shake is very much real...unless you are trolling, go back to Call of Duty man. 

• Like 1

I wish we could simply lean an assault rifle on a window whilst firing out of it. I do agree that it is very annoying that you can't hit targets in the distance when firing out a window or over an obstacle while crouched simply because the scope sways so much. If the character would simply set his gun on the obstacle the sway would be no issue anymore.

I wish we could simply lean an assault rifle on a window whilst firing out of it. I do agree that it is very annoying that you can't hit targets in the distance when firing out a window or over an obstacle while crouched simply because the scope sways so much. If the character would simply set his gun on the obstacle the sway would be no issue anymore.

When we are talking about scoped weapons, we have to talk about the zoom factor and focal length too. Sway of millimeters on the guns end, for example on the LRS fully zoomed in, can be meters on the targets end. The sway is disturbing, yes, but it is not entirely unrealistic. Resting the weapon on a window border, a wall or sand bag should minimize the sway and maybe that will be introduced in the future, although I doubt it.

Hello all, shoot stay unreal uncomfortably, and in reall life your hands dont so shaking when you shooting.

Dear creators, plz do shooting more comfortably, without this hell. 

Your arm is broken. Its a bug. Next time your shaking a lot, apply a splint or morphine and enjoy the difference. Hope this helped!

i really broke my arm there.. 

later, after i fix this, person shoot without strong shaking. Thanks all.