StayAlive (DayZ)

Found a Helicopter crash and fully stocked military base

My lucky day! :) Got the M4A1 to, with pristine attachment + insane amounts of ammo.

I'm probably going to end up dying trying to give food/water to a fresh spawn,

but, at least i can celebrate a little with you guys before that happens, he he:)

2014_11_11_00001.jpg

• Like 1

Just think, in the time it took you to get that, 7,892 server hoppers laughed at you for playing legitimately. 

• Like 2

Just think, in the time it took you to get that, 7,892 server hoppers laughed at you for playing legitimately. 

7892 ... pffft conservative much

Not if he did it on a private shard, no hopping on those.  Loving it.

i do not understand the "go give food and water to fresh spawns  :)" attitude at all

what makes you think they want your food and water? let alone your help at all? holy shit if i saw someone like you you can bet you would be out cold on the ground while i made away with all your gear

He he, i can live with that:)

i do not understand the "go give food and water to fresh spawns  :)" attitude at all

what makes you think they want your food and water? let alone your help at all? holy shit if i saw someone like you you can bet you would be out cold on the ground while i made away with all your gear

Well, i like to help people who just spawned or that are in need for a particularly item, like a bandage or a splint. I understand the risk of doing this, but at the same

time it makes the game more interesting for me. I also get to meet a lot of people, even if it's just for some minutes or less;)

Edited by StayAlive

This is a guy that knows how to play dayz and is aware of Rule 1