Sign in to follow this  
Dagwood

How zombies will change the game

Well, this game is so far behind right now I don't really know how or when they will be able to add more zombies.

For example, say they add 5 or 10 times more zombies into the game this week..... Well, the controls are still so fucking unresponsive that when you try to right click to raise your weapon and aim your gun...... the 2 or 3 second delay to just aim down your iron sights will get your clothes ruined or get your bones broken.....

People will start to notice how bad the controls and networking really are if they try to add more zombies now.

So yes, we want crap loads more zombies, but Jesus Christ, with the current state of the game, it would not be fun at all..... It would be a big cluster F.

I am all for more zombies,even hordes of them. First, they need to fix their AI though as they currently agro on you from insane distances, through buildings, floors, walls etc...  As long as I can still sneak through a city as I usually do, and not pull agro from a zombie 2 streets over from me then I'm fine for putting hordes of Zombies in.

Edited by 5p4rtan

Anyone ever land a chopper in vanilla mod near a city... 50+ zeds swarming at you... But good ole Arma 2 they couldn't attack you if you sat in or near the chopper lol.

At least hillside snipes won't be able to take multiple shots at you anymore without consequences.