Ive noticed (not only after patch) that my sprint speed is significantly lower than that of the people i play with. My sprint is slower than their normal run. Do i have a setting wrong? I have tried sprint. Fast foreward. And run and though they are all different to me they are much slower.

Are you carrying 2 guns? Or more gear? It seems to be random as to who runs at what speeds, It seems to be a bit buggy, but could be based off a amount of gear and such.

This happened to my friend who had a really bad computer, he could not even run as fast as we walked, it was funny watching him try to run away from a zombie at full sprint but on our screen he was going at a turtles pace and the zombie would always catch and kill him, he never played again.

• Like 1

Ive noticed (not only after patch) that my sprint speed is significantly lower than that of the people i play with. My sprint is slower than their normal run. Do i have a setting wrong? I have tried sprint. Fast foreward. And run and though they are all different to me they are much slower.

What are your frames per second?