Sign in to follow this  
Hrki

Summer sale !?

Ordinary day at Vybor MB

Y5KFXQG.jpg

rwL1UDW.jpg

vjqxrpz.jpg

• Like 1

Seems like it has something to with persistence, Some servers get one end of the scale and are empty, other are packed with 20 restarts worth of loot. 

• Like 1

Seems like it has something to with persistence, Some servers get one end of the scale and are empty, other are packed with 20 restarts worth of loot. 

correct this is private server, and 1day (6restarts) it was empty and now only in vybor has 20 restarts worth of loot and other is half or empty still xD

Yeah - thats persistence/loot economy and probably the reason you can choose to host a server without. I sense there will be many iterations until the algorithm works as intended.

Damn, someone found my stash. I knew loot the loot table was kinda messed up but wow. I've been running around on a few different private hive but have never seen loot like that. I thought I was doing good when I got geared in Khelm then made it to Zelenogorsk and found 2 guns and I thought I had hit the jackpot. I guess I have a bit more looking to do to find that pile of gold you stumbled upon.