Sign in to follow this  
jukaga

improvised leather backpack

Anyone know if the deer skin works now or is still only working with the boar skin? I just spent hours running around with deer skin in my pack looking for rope (didnt find any). Anyone think rope should maybe bit a bit more common than it is?

Yes you can use the deer skin to craft a backpack.

You only need a knife and the pelt. Drag the knife on the pelt and it gives you the option "craft leather sack".  The sack has 20 slots.

Pic:

4kb4sc68.jpg

• Like 1

/\ What he said. But no, you can't make a improvised leather backpack using a deer pelt.

I get so excited when I see a boar.

• Like 1

Thanks for the info bros! I feel like a chump now, running around when I already had everything I needed.

I like the leather sack a lot, it looks super gross the way it wiggles on your back =P

I like the fact that the leather pack has 5 more slots than its counterpart. Takes more effort to kill an animal than to find a burlap sack.

Now if they will let us increase the capacities of the improvised backpacks, I'd give 'em all of my beans. Because who needs beans when you have, say, 30 slots for venison and bacon? :)

You can definitely make the leather pack using a deer pelt.  Just need the knife and the pelt.  I made one lastnight and its great with full gorka grear.  :)