yazar8

Smersh vests should not spawn at Heli crashes (logical reason)

Because the SMERSH team is a Russian team, Russians are not on the helis, so why do the heli crashes have smersh vests?

Or rename the vest to something else.

Edit:

I forgot to put "not" at the title. What a stupid mistake of mine.

Edited by Yazar8
  • Like 1

Is it true you can combine the Smersh Vest and Backpack into one large piece then still wear a backpack ?

Is it true you can combine the Smersh Vest and Backpack into one large piece then still wear a backpack ?

Yes.

• Like 1

Because the SMERSH team is a Russian team, Russians are not on the helis, so why do the heli crashes have smersh vests?

Or rename the vest to something else.

Edit:

I forgot to put "not" at the title. What a stupid mistake of mine.

SMERSH vests spawn at the Russian Helicopter crashes, not blackhawks.  It's been noted/compared to be that of an Mi8.  They are tannish brown, sunk into the soil abit, and do not smoke like the blackhawks do...

• Like 1

SMERSH vests spawn at the Russian Helicopter crashes, not blackhawks.  It's been noted/compared to be that of an Mi8.  They are tannish brown, sunk into the soil abit, and do not smoke like the blackhawks do...

Yesss.. ^ this is what I  thought.. they spawn at the russian sites ?

The SMERSH spawn rate still seems broken which is a shame. They really should just move the UK vests to the blackhawks and put SMERSH in their place.

• Like 1

The SMERSH spawn rate still seems broken which is a shame. They really should just move the UK vests to the blackhawks and put SMERSH in their place.

I wouldn't jump so far ahead to say they seem broken.  Things in every game are rare, and this game I'm sure won't be an exception.  Items are spawning inside the helicopters, which is a known (to me atleast) bug that will have the spawn of items at helicopters remapped.  So this makes it seem like the Mi8's don't spawn with many items, but they do and you can't see the items.  The SMERSH vest is absolutely huge, when paired with the bag.  Think about how rare high capacity vests are, SMERSH vests are 'better' in terms of slots, therefore will probably be rarer than the already somewhat rare high caps..

I wouldn't jump so far ahead to say they seem broken.  Things in every game are rare, and this game I'm sure won't be an exception.  Items are spawning inside the helicopters, which is a known (to me atleast) bug that will have the spawn of items at helicopters remapped.  So this makes it seem like the Mi8's don't spawn with many items, but they do and you can't see the items.  The SMERSH vest is absolutely huge, when paired with the bag.  Think about how rare high capacity vests are, SMERSH vests are 'better' in terms of slots, therefore will probably be rarer than the already somewhat rare high caps..

according to the wiki it with backpack is only 4 spaces more than a high cap. vest

Without is same as a uk Vest

Agree UK Vest Should Spawn at Heli Crashes (since they are UK) and Smershes in Military Bases Since they Seem to Heavily Use russian Gear

I mean it seems they use the smersh bag seems odd if they use uk Vest instead in Chernarus

according to the wiki it with backpack is only 4 spaces more than a high cap. vest

Without is same as a uk Vest

Yes, I realize this.....  Having a 16 slot vest is still massive.  You can put 4 protector cases in it, rather than only two in a high capacity.  Vests still currently tend to go from any given condition directly to ruined from a single zombie hit along the way.  This is why most (smart) players keep easily replaceable items in vests like food, drink, and medkits.  If you load the smersh with protector cases you don't need to worry about when the vest gets ruined because your items will not be, just sourcing another plus of the smersh over the high capacity.