Sign in to follow this  
Railsplitter84

Been gone awhile, what's new?

I've been in the safe zone for about 5 months... last time I was in Chernarus a large stash of AKM's had just been found and everyone was running around trying them out with the ridiculously abundant scopes that were suddenly everywhere. I'm considering volunteering for an assignment to drop back into Chernarus on a solo recon/aid to survivors operation. Has anyone survived the dangers of Chernarus recently, and willing to give me an idea of what is new in the last 5 months?

Been gone for 2 months....Zombies still run through doors and walls, switching weapons still doesn't work with hotkeys, still get FPS chokes. 
And oh yeah, zombies are more reactive now but chase your ass all through town....it seems like they perfectly know after the 5th turn your taking a left and going into a house.

Bio sums it up, the list would go on to leave in one thread.  I suggest simply reading through the top 5 sub forums they explain it all.

Bio sums it up, the list would go on to leave in one thread.  I suggest simply reading through the top 5 sub forums they explain it all.

What She Said.