Subscriber

Some Questions and Some Suggestion needed

Hello everyone,
Yesterday i just played Dayz_SA after very long time, and its really changed and its awesome.

My Questions are,
1#.: What is best solution for raining, it makes you cold and then you get sick and die.

2#.: I had Mousin clip and it seems like its useless but when i changed server then there
was option for quick reload (By pressing "F" switching normal rounds with clip pretty cool)
why it wasn't working in previous server?

3#.: Please tell me how can i make server FAVOURITE while playing, i can't figure out how.
The History tab showing random servers which i doubt may be wrong one. 

And in last i wanna join some crew/group i lost my old friends :(

Raining is only part of the temperature issue. Some servers are much colder than others rain or not. Your best bet is pristine jacket pants boots, and always have an axe bandages and matches in case you get too cold you can light a fire.

No idea why the mosin clip didn't worK but the idea is yes quickloading by pressing R

As far as I know the only way to favorite is outside of the gameplay and in the server lists which yes is a pain in the ass especially with no info about last played on the server history.

1. For raining I have found that the raincoats and Gorkas are the best.  They keep you running without hyper or hypo issues.  Even if the message comes out as WET or DAMP, your temperature seems to stay very stable.  That is the preventive part.  The other MUST is that you should be able to bring fire to life!.....for that you need: an ax, torn paper from books or rags and matches!.....with the ax you will be able to craft two things: wood and kindle.  Kindle can be obtained in three ways: looking for it under canopy of woods (time consuming), with the ax near some bush and making thirds out of a tree wood.  Place everything and you will have a nice warm place.  BTW: you combine first the sticks with the rags/paper and craft a "Fireplace Kit"....then you add the logs....and then you ignite the whole thing!.

2. Don´t know about this one.  I have found only one clip for mosin and I was killed before I could use it....

3. While playing I don´t know.  Since I almost never play solo, my partner stays in while I add to favorites....from in game, I have not found a way to do it.

Cheers and enjoy.  And yes, the game is changing for good.  More stable, at least for me!

#3) If you look into your document folder under "DayZ", chose your profile file and search for "lastMPServerName" (almost all the way down) - that should show your last played sever.

• Like 1

1. Wool fights the cold, raincoats and gorka pants are waterproof. Keep matches and remember it only takes two sticks and a rag/paper to start a fire.

2. idk, sorry :/

3. Servers can't be favorited while in-game. (Yet?)

#3) If you look into your document folder under "DayZ", chose your profile file and search for "lastMPServerName" (almost all the way down) - that should show your last played sever.

Thanks Alot. Big problem solved.

• Like 1