Sign in to follow this  
shinysonic

[Hardcore] SurvivalCore.de #4 shinyZ Epoch. New Kind of DayZ

Hey Guys,

you want a new original Server with alot of extras and a Survival Feeling? Then our Server is exactly what you are looking for. Nothing but pure Survival!

We have alot of exclusive Specials and a great Admin Team to give you Support. 

You want be done with the game after 2 hours of looting, since we have a Level-System and a Crafting System which will keep you busy all the time. So you want to keep going to reach the next level and unlock new abilities and craftable items.

We bring up new updates daily and have a high quality Server, also we Support in English, German and Russian!

Here is a User who give some words about us: http://www.zerosurvival.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=958

Here are our Server Specials in an Overview:

• Long-term motivation
  • active Admins
  • Antihack
  • Map Additions
  • Survival Feeling
  • Daily Updates
  • great Community
  • 6h Restarts
  • Level-System
  • shinyZ Crafting System
  • Weapon Attachment System (Change Scopes on the fly)
  • indestructible, but removeable, Walls*
  • permanent Hotwire Vehicles
  • Hotwire Vaults
  • Group Management
  • Dynamic NPCs
  • Pirate Base
  • Static NPCs
  • exploding Mines (buildable for bases)
  • Zombie-Shield (buildable for bases)
  • Extra buildable Buildings
  • Fuel Tanks with limited amount of Fuel
  • many many more

​IP+Port: 212.227.134.248 2302

What you need: shinyZ Addons + DayZ Epoch (1.0.5.1) = shinyZ Epoch

shinyZ Addons Download here:  http://survivalcore.de/index.php/Thread/709-Download-shinyZ-Addons/

(English and German)

If you have any Questions just, write me a PN, post here an answer, Join our Teamspeak (IP on SurvivalCore.de) or visit us on SurvivalCore.de and contact us there,

Thank you for your Time and hope to see you on our great and unique Server :)

Cheers 

shinySonic aka Schwede

Edited by shinySonic
  • Like 2

Great job on the server. This is a really unique experience and geared towards the hardcore survival style player. I've played about 4 hours so far and having a blast.

• Like 1

Bump. This server is very hardcore :D

Some features maybe not mentioned are:

• No traders or safe zones: All that cinder and other things you buy can only be looted
  • Rare loot: This server is known for only having toilet paper, empty tin cans, and razors :D
  • Custom crafting system: No other server has this, specific to this server only. The aforementioned loot is used to craft many things, including your first set of bandages!
  • Hardcore AI missions: These missions give very good loot, but can be very difficult to complete
  • Limited Vehicles: No traders means less cars around the map. Be sure to keep them safe :D
  • Blowouts: Rare events that last for 5 minutes, similar to a storm
  • Base breaking: Dayz isn't meant to be completely safe from everything. Base Breaking is hard but possible to do with materials and time, nothing is completely safe in this server
  • Skalisty Island: This place is a nightmare. Completing it is a bandits paradise, as it gives you so many guns that are specific to only the island. Be warned: there are 50+ AI on that island, and getting to the loot crate isn't easy
  • ASC Weapon Mod: Some rare guns can be found at crashsites, but most "amazing" guns you will loot and craft yourself! Uses weapon mod system, allowing you to add a silencer to your DMR, an ACOG to your M249 SAW, or a MOD1 kit to your M4 :D
  • Ore Veins: Used in the server-specific crafting menu

I am not an admin for the server. I play daily here and let me tell ya, i haven't found everything here yet. If you have any quick questions, come to the TS3 at 188.40.87.134 and look for Torky :D If i'm not playing, i'm sure 1-2 of the admins will be online playing. Give this server a try at least, the reason for the addon download is so you can use the weapon mod system to its full extent :D

• Like 2

How many vehicles are on the map?  I hate traders, they make scavenging completely useless.  But I also don't much care to play marathon simulator 2014.  

they are enough vehicles, you just need to find and repair it. You probably just wont find it after 5 Minutes playing. Just give it a try and see if you like it or not.

There's been a flurry of hardcore servers lately. It's great to see. I believe they represent the core of the DayZ experience.

Given the hardcore classification have you considered changing the map to provide a deadlier environment; like Namalsk? Or removing the canned food/drink to simulate the eventual evaporation of the food industry? Or limiting the first person view? Or limiting the weapons?

What is a static NPC?

Edited by Cartoonrboy

Bump. By static he means that some AI will always be in the same area every restart, like Skalisty.

I would say there can be up to 80-90 vehicles on the map at a time, but like Shiny said, you will be hard pressed for parts to get it to drive.

Canned food is rare, and most food you find you either hunt or complete missions.

Limiting first-person is hardcore and all, but it doesn't outweigh the general player count most hosts want.... usually kills a server with first-person only. It's been a long time since i've seen one with a population of 10 or more.

Bump for this great and unique server. I preferred Chernarus but Namalsk had a lot of votes so I'm rolling with it. :) Great work shinySonic!