Sign in to follow this  
kubiszok

``Server connection lost 12...13...14... etc seconds ago``

Hey guys!I`ve got a small problem with my DayZ...Actually it`s not small, I can't play because of it.
When I get to server, (i`m always playing the same) I play for...30 minutes, maybe 20, or maybe one hour, and then, I get a message ``Server connection lost 15...16...17..etc seconds ago`` or something like that....Why Is it happening? What do I have to do, to solve this problem?It wont be a problem, if I couldn't be killed by zombie when I`m disconnected...Once I died because a zombie attacked me, when i get this message...I killed it, bandaged myself and clicked ``exit``.When I came back, i was dead...
Please, people please, tell me what to do?Wait?Fix something?I really enjoy this game, and I`d like to play it..but I cant...
Thanks for every comment.

You get that after the server had restated. You may notice that you cannot interact with the world or your items a few seconds before that message.

If YOUR connection drops, you get bored bsck to the server list with a mate in a read box. I forget what it reads.

SOME servers are configured to display a restart warning to players. Usually 5- and 1-minute warnings.

Then again, some servers crap out before they're supposed to.. Especially on the most recent Experimental.

• Like 1

You get that after the server had restated. You may notice that you cannot interact with the world or your items a few seconds before that message.

If YOUR connection drops, you get bored bsck to the server list with a mate in a read box. I forget what it reads.

SOME servers are configured to display a restart warning to players. Usually 5- and 1-minute warnings.

Then again, some servers crap out before they're supposed to.. Especially on the most recent Experimental.

Okay, but servers restart in min 1 hour, and I`m getting disconnected on every server in 30 mins or less...

I think it`s my, not server problem, I also see many people being disconnected while playing...``Battleye client not responding``

what do I have to do? :|

Go to the Battleeye website. I rectally they provide info on reinstalling the files. Perhaps running the Verify Files function in Steam will help.

Go to the Battleeye website. I rectally they provide info on reinstalling the files. Perhaps running the Verify Files function in Steam will help.

Best typo ever.

Edited by Bakermensch
  • Like 1

Best typo ever.

Hah. Awesome. Thanks, phone. I think I'll leave it as is.

I RECALL reading i fix. Yeesh.

Edited by Abram_
  • Like 1