Valdenburg

United4Games.com - ROLEPLAY|NO-KoS

We disabled persistence for now till our BEC restarts working again but your stuff should be still there when the files does not completely got corrupted when we enable it gain ;)

I'm comfortable with losing all my stuff tbh.

I'm comfortable with losing all my stuff tbh.

We just enabled Persistence on the PvE Server.

So there is alot of loot on the PvP Server because persistence is disabled and loot will respawn every hour.

And less loot on PvE Server because persistence in enabled.

Loot on PvP Server and build your Camp on the PvE Server.

Edited by VanValdenburg
  • Like 2

Was playing in your PVP private shard and noticed it's name had been changed. Eventually the server reset and changed back to third person on the public shard. Is it going to come back up?

Was playing in your PVP private shard and noticed it's name had been changed. Eventually the server reset and changed back to third person on the public shard. Is it going to come back up?

Yes we had some problems with our BEC instance - this will be fixed as we speak i would suggest to play on our PvE Server for now.

Yes we had some problems with our BEC instance - this will be fixed as we speak i would suggest to play on our PvE Server for now.

Doesn't your PvE server have persistence enabled, thus less loot?

Doesn't your PvE server have persistence enabled, thus less loot?

Right now it is disabled but we will enable this again when the PvP Server is fully operational.

Right now it is disabled but we will enable this again when the PvP Server is fully operational.

Thanks!

Thanks!

No problem you are welcome!

However you maybe want to consider joining our Forum for faster response ;)

We just started our first US based Server!

• Like 1

Congrats and succes on your servers mate :)

Nowhere from beeing a success till now - and now BI also said we do not get Kill Logs anytime soon - that will kill us since we can not enforce any rules without kill logs.

But thanks :D

Tempted to try your shard out but can never find it the server list, what am I doing wrong? I did check your forums on Saturday for the password and signed up today.

Tempted to try your shard out but can never find it the server list, what am I doing wrong? I did check your forums on Saturday for the password and signed up today.

Hey Pauliez please make sure you do not have anything in your filter - for example maxping - then type "DayzGameServer" and wait for 5-30seconds and you should see all 3 Servers.

Or just follow these links and look for the "connect" button:

regular-banner-1.png

regular-banner-1.png

regular-banner-1.png

Hey Pauliez please make sure you do not have anything in your filter - for example maxping - then type "DayzGameServer" and wait for 5-30seconds and you should see all 3 Servers.

Or just follow these links and look for the "connect" button:

regular-banner-1.png

regular-banner-1.png

regular-banner-1.png

Thank you, I'll give them ago later when online :)

Thank you, I'll give them ago later when online :)

Much appreciated!

We are currently testing persistence on the US1 Server - so it might go up and down coming hours ;)

Nowhere from beeing a success till now - and now BI also said we do not get Kill Logs anytime soon - that will kill us since we can not enforce any rules without kill logs.

But thanks :D

Hi. Do you perhaps have a link to where BI states that? Would be very useful in our own debate on the issues with kill logs. Thank you and good luck with your new server =)

Hi. Do you perhaps have a link to where BI states that? Would be very useful in our own debate on the issues with kill logs. Thank you and good luck with your new server =)

There is no official link for this i could link am afraid - am very careful in giving away private messages.

Thanks for the kind words much appreciated!

• Like 1

There is no official link for this i could link am afraid - am very careful in giving away private messages.

Thanks for the kind words much appreciated!

Oh PM´s. I totally understand then, but thank you nevertheless for the info =)

Oh PM´s. I totally understand then, but thank you nevertheless for the info =)

Thanks for your understanding. Always trying to help the Community but sometimes silence is needed for that ;)

• Like 1

I`m waiting for some of you guys to take me down tonight on the PVP B) . I`m doing my usual walk from Elektro to Pavlovo.

PS: Will stop by my villa in Cerno :D

• Like 1

I`m waiting for some of you guys to take me down tonight on the PVP B) . I`m doing my usual walk from Elektro to Pavlovo.

PS: Will stop by my villa in Cerno :D

Yeah hope we get out of maintenance anytime soon - looks like they still need time.

• Like 1

anyone noticed that we actually run with 50 slots? :D

• Like 2

We just started our DayZ Giveaway - check our Forum/website when interested ;)

• Like 2

I been with this Community for more than 8months, and not going to leave or chamge it cuz there is just monwy suckers ,,comumunitys'' here you can choose if you want support or not and you wont get items or powers with real money! earn it in game or forum! USC for life-

KestutisMl

I been with this Community for more than 8months, and not going to leave or chamge it cuz there is just monwy suckers ,,comumunitys'' here you can choose if you want support or not and you wont get items or powers with real money! earn it in game or forum! USC for life-

KestutisMl

Kestutis - men of truth :D Thanks alot for these kind words!

• Like 2