Valdenburg

United4Games.com - ROLEPLAY|NO-KoS

Working on joining, and repairing the Whitelist with DayZGameServer.com to ClanZgaming.com PVP server. This will add to the collection of servers at USC and help grow the server for players.

We might have to do some adjustments with vilayer first. Sorry for the delays folks :)

Van is working on it with me and vilayer. If it doesn't the auto Whitelisting on ClanZ pvp server, we will move it to Fragnet.

Right now PVP is open to gear up, go have fun. Do try the RP server, I recommend giving it a try.

Sneaks

• Like 1

Kill/Damage logs will bring us in the position to actively enforce our "no-KOS" rule.

We will update our rules along the way ;)

PvP US1 Server is online and is using the same database as RP EU1.

Please tell us when you got issues with the new servers.

Feedback is always appreciated!

PvP US1 Server is online and is using the same database as RP EU1.

Please tell us when you got issues with the new servers.

Feedback is always appreciated!

PVP server is linked to the RP server whitelisting. Everything is running smoothly in the PVP server, some minor tweaks however, top notched USA server.

I recommend signing up today

Link on www.clanzgaming.com or www.dayzgameservers.com for direct steam auto whitelisting.

2 for the price of 1

Edited by FIRMSneakydude

Active Playerbase growing - come play with us and help us to make this a great place!

Website/Forum was updated - when you find anything not working please feel free to tell us :)

When you got banned because of KOS please reply in our forum ;)

First Prison event was a blast! Keep the suggestions coming so we can make it even better next time :)

Lets hope the DEVs make admin logs a priority - current kill logs are ridiculous 

I've been on your guys EU RP Server and have enjoyed not getting my head blown off by campers. However I have yet to find anyone on the sever because I'm based in the US, so I have two questions. Where do people usually group up at on that sever at night time, EU night, and do you guys plan to make a US RP/PVE server in the future?

Edited by VirtusMarik

Is PvE the server online? I tried connecting but it didn't show up on the list :(

Edited by brandokid25

Is PvE the server online? I tried connecting but it didn't show up on the list :(

Am afraid the PvE(RP) server is offline due to not enough donations.

Am afraid the PvE(RP) server is offline due to not enough donations.

Any idea when it might come back?

Any idea when it might come back?

Server will go online again when we can pay it - this month we had barely enough to pay the webserver - we downgraded the webserver to have more money next month for the DayZ server but still its about 80€ left.

Server will go online again when we can pay it - this month we had barely enough to pay the webserver - we downgraded the webserver to have more money next month for the DayZ server but still its about 80€ left.

Okay, thanks. Fingers crossed that you will soon, it was a really great server to introduce my friend to and show him the ropes. :D Praise to you for having a PvE server, without it I would have never considered playing again. :)

Okay, thanks. Fingers crossed that you will soon, it was a really great server to introduce my friend to and show him the ropes. :D Praise to you for having a PvE server, without it I would have never considered playing again. :)

Server is up again thanks to our donors ;)

• Like 1

That's great news.  Can you please remind me how to join it?  I have already an account on united4games.com.

Hey Robert - we have no real PvE server for months now - the only server that is online would be the RP (partial PvE) server - here is the IP: 185.62.204.148:2402

• Like 1

Hey Robert - we have no real PvE server for months now - the only server that is online would be the RP (partial PvE) server - here is the IP: 185.62.204.148:2402

Thanks, I'll give it a look. See you there perhaps.

Thanks, I'll give it a look. See you there perhaps.

We are back with a new Private Shard Server ;)

IP/PORT: 185.62.205.65:2302

• Like 1

There was a 10gbs DDoS attack on Saturday but our server provider took care of it.

Sorry when you noticed performance issues this Weekend. This is all resolved now ;)

• Like 1