Sign in to follow this  
Faneto

Horrible FPS drop

My system passes it's recommended system requirements. So what's going on? I'm experiencing so much FPS drop I barely can walk or run, it goes slow motion as hell. I've always had that FPS drop when I look towards the buildings, especially in Elektro. But now it's even worst. I barely can play normally as I want it go smoothly. Seen people through YouTube on the most highest settings playing smoothly, yet my system passes it's recommended requirements and my game settings on Normal! That's insane. How to fix this?  :(

u9gMVhH.png

Edited by Faneto

Yeah not sure what's up either. Since the last time I've played I seem to be getting more fps drops as well.

GPU: Hd 7950

CPU: i5 2310

Ram: 8gb

I tend to get BIG frame drops when I zoom in with rmb.

Yeah not sure what's up either. Since the last time I've played I seem to be getting more fps drops as well.

GPU: Hd 7950

CPU: i5 2310

Ram: 8gb

I tend to get BIG frame drops when I zoom in with rmb.

Are you kidding me? I can't even use a Mosin with an LRS because of the lag, I aim and wait for 5 seconds..

Yea i am having the same problem, and it seems it gets worst when zombies attack. If i didn't know better I would swear the zombies are casting a "SLOW" spell on me.

I hope it gets better next patch as I am forced to sit this one out...

The game is poorly optimized (tis alpha after all), much like all bohemia games.  Spare a thought for us AMD players, at least with Intel, you have a fighting chance at decent frames.

• Like 1

The game is really unoptimized. I have an i7 4790k at 4.6ghz and and overclocked gtx 970 and I still see 35-45 fps in big cities, even with some settings on very low.

I can only imagine lesser cpu systems getting lower fps.

Edited by Borges

Yea i am having the same problem, and it seems it gets worst when zombies attack. If i didn't know better I would swear the zombies are casting a "SLOW" spell on me.

I hope it gets better next patch as I am forced to sit this one out...

Hi, on my desktop I pretty much always get an unplayable framerate when I'm near elektro and a zombie is nearby, the rest of the time it's pretty good though. Oddly enough on the worse spec'd laptop I have an over-all lower fps but don't get the unplayable drop.