Sign in to follow this  
Officer25

Fireaxe should not fit inside backpacks

The fireaxe is obviously way to large to fit inside a hunters backpack, why does it fit in there?

It shouldn't.

gGIXDT3.jpg?1

My suggestion is to add the ability to cut the fireaxe into a smaller fire hachet with the hacksaw that can fit inside of a backpack, but deals less slightly less damage then a fireaxe.

Fire1gif.gif

hacksaw

I was with you until you started talking about things that don't exist in the game.

I haven't picked one up since the patch they gave them a use ;__;

• Like 1

For this reason precisely, we should get a combat axe, hatchet, or tomahawk, which can easily fit inside a backpack but is of course smaller than your standard fireaxe.

Of course, most people just keep the axes in the melee slot, so I'd hope that the devs get rid of the slot system at some point, requiring a sling or rope in order to keep guns/melee weapons on your back, and giving people a reason to utilize handguns, submachine-guns, and other compact rifles/shotguns over just using the AKM, M4A1, SKS, or Mosin all the time.

Well I remember you could fit all kinds of junk in your pack in arma 2, like rotors, motors and an assload of guns. So I guess its OK to put an axe in there

I was with you until you started talking about things that don't exist in the game.

I haven't picked one up since the patch they gave them a use ;__;[/quote

Found two on an experimental server last night ;) ! But I like this idea , at first ,before I saw how big the fireaxe was on your back , I was going to totally disagree with you but it does make sense and would be better for realism purposes ... But I like the crafting mini hatchet idea and I think they should also have a "craft sling" mechanic so we can make those magical floating weapons have a place to be held if we don't have the tools to cut them down in size :) !

I haven't picked one up since the patch they gave them a use ;__;

Found two on an experimental server last night ;) ! But I like this idea , at first ,before I saw how big the fireaxe was on your back , I was going to totally disagree with you but it does make sense and would be better for realism purposes ... But I like the crafting mini hatchet idea and I think they should also have a "craft sling" mechanic so we can make those magical floating weapons have a place to be held if we don't have the tools to cut them down in size :) !

Edited by Grapefruit kush