Sign in to follow this  
youtubejmachine

Shoot On Sight

Typical socially incompetant Shoot on site loosers ruining the game for everyone except Themselves.

There is NO excuse for it. And the. " Im killing them before they kill me Bulldung doesn't  wash." If NOBODY did it nobody would have to fear it.

Remember this is (Open world survival)

NOT (Open world BF3 )

• Like 2

Typical socially incompetant Shoot on site loosers ruining the game for everyone except Themselves.

There is NO excuse for it. And the. " Im killing them before they kill me Bulldung doesn't  wash." If NOBODY did it nobody would have to fear it.

Remember this is (Open world survival)

NOT (Open world BF3 )

>inb4 'but it's a valid playstyle' guys show up

It is, but it's a lousy one. Its like living in a basement and only coming out on holidays, and calling it a valid way to live life.

It gets old really fast, and boring even faster.

I have been playing on a RP server with strict no KoS rules, unless you have an in-character reason to do so, and its been the most fun i had in DayZ.

Not to mention that most KoS-ers snipe people from that bloody hill/industrial building and not even loot the bodies afterwards. And they call that being a bandit?

Anyway i can get the name of that RP- No KOS server , so i can walk more than 6 feet without getting my head shot off for my worn jacket.

hate to say this but truth is, it gets boring walking around an unfinished zombie game that has no real threat from zombies. the world is boring, empty, and not challenging. The zombies are weak, feable, and no threat. A handful of zombies are an annoyance, not a problem.

What else is there to do in Day Z standalone?

The game is rough, there is not much point , progress or satisfaction on the PVE Survival side of it currently.

Therefore 90% of players are going around playing it like a survival deathmatch,

I am a friendly player, i don't KOS, but its easy to see the other side of the argument. theres nothing else to do. How much faith in humanity do people have? I don't have much. I've seen what happens in real breakdown of society (looting, robbing, anarchy) etc..Not many people skipping around saying 'friendly' with their hands up.

hate to say this but truth is, it gets boring walking around an unfinished zombie game that has no real threat from zombies. the world is boring, empty, and not challenging. The zombies are weak, feable, and no threat. A handful of zombies are an annoyance, not a problem.

What else is there to do in Day Z standalone?

The game is rough, there is not much point , progress or satisfaction on the PVE Survival side of it currently.

Therefore 90% of players are going around playing it like a survival deathmatch,

I am a friendly player, i don't KOS, but its easy to see the other side of the argument. theres nothing else to do. How much faith in humanity do people have? I don't have much. I've seen what happens in real breakdown of society (looting, robbing, anarchy) etc..Not many people skipping around saying 'friendly' with their hands up.

I agree with a lot of this where you are talking about  play style and the Zombie threat (I think there is currently a bit more to the game than you do!). I don't like the KOS play style, to be honest I don't particularly wanna watch a video on it unless it adds a lot of humour to it somehow. However KOSing needs to be part of the game. I need the risk factor that gets my adrenalin going when I choose to talk to players who are geared. I like the gamble of will they / wont they shoot, it gives my play style some risk for the reward of meeting a friendly player and going on an adventure.

I don't like the KOS play style but if it didn't exist the game would not be the same. People need to be careful what they wish for IMO.

Edited by TheRunningManZ

Dem updates!

Tick tock, tick tock, you murdering fools!

Bwahahaha!

"Why am I running from zombies! Why am I freezing to death! Why am I starving to death! Waaaaaaaaaaaa!"

^^^Looking forward to this.

Bwahahaha!

• Like 1

>inb4 'but it's a valid playstyle' guys show up

It is, but it's a lousy one. Its like living in a basement and only coming out on holidays, and calling it a valid way to live life.

It gets old really fast, and boring even faster.

I have been playing on a RP server with strict no KoS rules, unless you have an in-character reason to do so, and its been the most fun i had in DayZ.

Not to mention that most KoS-ers snipe people from that bloody hill/industrial building and not even loot the bodies afterwards. And they call that being a bandit?

A SA RP server?

A SA RP server?

The mod, but the SA server is hopefully comming with private hives and whitelisting

I probably wouldn't have shot the op as he had no long rifle but if I hadn't who is to say he wouldn't have whipped out his magnum and killed me as I was doing the friendly dance?

The mod, but the SA server is hopefully comming with private hives and whitelisting

Oh you on DayZRP then?

Indeed. Just started a while ago, but its really fun.

Yeah I joined earlier in the summer. I'm just too burnt out on the mod to play much so I'm kinda just waiting for them to be able to get a SA server up. I'm escobert over there as well :)

• Like 1

Yeah I joined earlier in the summer. I'm just too burnt out on the mod to play much so I'm kinda just waiting for them to be able to get a SA server up. I'm escobert over there as well :)

Fair enough. The mod currently has more features, plus it has vehicles, so im still good on boredom :)

Plus, i really like the community.

Perhaps i'll see you on SA sometime

Dem updates!

Tick tock, tick tock, you murdering fools!

Bwahahaha!

"Why am I running from zombies! Why am I freezing to death! Why am I starving to death! Waaaaaaaaaaaa!"

^^^Looking forward to this.

Bwahahaha!

Tick tock, tick tock, Why am I alone.. Why am I  freezing to death! Why am I starving to death!

Why you talking to yourself dude

Mb bc you Killed on site everyone who could have helped you........

Mb you put bullet holes in the ONLY clothes worth a damn..

Killing ALL threats is a GOOD thing. I WONT dispute it. If they raise a hand or weapon. They came to die.

But Defenseless isn't fun.

Its not even sport..

Its a waste of ammo.

And when inevitably you run out or heaven forbid get in a firefight

And meet someone better armed. Or better prepared...

And DIE..

Fools Exactly like you will Brand them as HACKERS. curse your luck. Make countless posts about how they cheated...

And then spend 3 days server hopping to find a weapon.

Because its all you have left.

Misery Adores her company

Anyway i can get the name of that RP- No KOS server , so i can walk more than 6 feet without getting my head shot off for my worn jacket.

I wish there actually was one.

Having said that I can actually last more than a day without dying lool  (Just)

Got KOS again...

And I don't get the logic..

I have.. SKS 5 rounds Sawed off. 7 rounds. machete.

I heard a shot NEAR me.

So I head away not wanting the confrontation. I have little ammo. Very lil food. No water.

And yet..

He chases and hunts me. Why.?

If I Could have shot you. OR wanted to try to., I WOULD have,

I didn't bc I figured your trying to survive. I WILL NOT Be tainted or turned to killing anyone I see in revenge.

Go play nether if you want to kos.

Or even try..  C o m m u n I c a t i o n

I know its an alien concept. ya'll redneckers mb caint speel.  But you were taught to talk as a baby.

So its like riding a bike.

English... Do you speak it.??

try it.

Edited by Destructo_Brat

HAHAHA , Exactly .....

and why are so many people saying there starving and freezing to death ?  I have never died once from hunger or temperature , I'm always in the green , I just  put on a jacket and eat and drink everything i come across.

HAHAHA , Exactly .....

and why are so many people saying there starving and freezing to death ?  I have never died once from hunger or temperature , I'm always in the green , I just  put on a jacket and eat and drink everything i come across.

Rofl.

They shoot everything that moves then kick it bc its not moving and complain because everything they are wearing is. (Shock horror.) Ruined and they cant use it...

Hmmmmm

I Wonder why.!?

Refrains from inserting Dumbasses anonymous number..

Edited by Destructo_Brat

Tick tock, tick tock, Why am I alone.. Why am I  freezing to death! Why am I starving to death!

Why you talking to yourself dude

Killing ALL threats is a GOOD thing. I WONT dispute it. If they raise a hand or weapon. They came to die.

But Defenseless isn't fun.

Its not even sport..

Its a waste of ammo.

And when inevitably you run out or heaven forbid get in a firefight

And meet someone better armed. Or better prepared...

And DIE..

Fools Exactly like you will Brand them as HACKERS. curse your luck. Make countless posts about how they cheated...

And then spend 3 days server hopping to find a weapon.

Because its all you have left.

Misery Adores her company

Um, you totally got my post backwards.

I am against KoS..