Sign in to follow this  
Abren

Keeping it real

So one of the things about a survival game its mostly believable mechanics so what would be peoples changes to increase realism? Mine:

Walking and chewing gum: I get that running and eating isn't really feasible but eating and drinking should be.

Chew with your mouth closed: I don't know about you but the whole house does not know when I'm having a midnight snack or drink, eating sounds should be a LOT quieter.

My back only has room for one: Ok so why cant I ditch the fire extinguisher and put that shotgun back there? 2 Back slots for what ever you want.

Sorry but my other hand is occupied: Duel wielding but greatly reduced accuracy.

How do these pants stay up: Belts, come on what happened to Batman?

Just some things

That is all.

realism to me is weight and stamina those to things would change the game so much to me in a good way to others BUTTTTTTHUUUUURTTTTT.

Duel wielding is actually less effective than just using one gun. Not just inaccurate, but overall shitty at killing people.

Food noises are in alpha, so they are just place holders. I like the idea of carrying two axes/rifles on the back at once.

Also the other ideas are stupid and space wasters.

Edited by Sleeves

Eating/Drinking on the Move would Be Nice And Something Fully Possible in Real Life (Have Tested the theory Extensively)

Edited by NokyoOkami
  • Like 1

how about if you get into a melee and survive it and the person bashed your face in pretty good you bruise and eventually scar for cuts and stuff. would be hard for others to spot but it could be cool

when you break a bone and put a splint on your still limp  or hold your arm untill you can heal and gain healthy status