sstegner

No servers loading

started up dayz today no servers or anything can anyone help me dayz is giving me enough problems im running version 49.124972

everything is set to default on server browser no problems there just the servers wont load no its not my internet my friend is over on same internet playing fine no friend servers will load nothing at all

Edited by sstegner

when will maintenance finish?..

When it's finished. It usually only lasts a few hours though.

Edited by Mos1ey

It wednesday, maintenance day.

He made the post yesterday though, Tuesday.

It happens to me a lot as well. I will join a few servers then they stop loading for a number of minutes.

Unless of course, timezones.

Edited by Sleeves

It wednesday, maintenance day.

no offesnse but obv forums admins cant read the time i posted this i posted this on a TUESDAY at 8PM est.... let alone my friend was sitting directly next to me playing on a server so you really dont know what ur talking about

my dayz hasnt been working for the last two days i reinstalled last night im gunna test it out later to see if will work but as of 10 pm yesterday my friend was able to play on my network on servers and i was not able to connected to same network and everything so...

no offesnse but obv forums admins cant read the time i posted this i posted this on a TUESDAY at 8PM est.... let alone my friend was sitting directly next to me playing on a server so you really dont know what ur talking about

It was wednesday in Czech Republic, though. Still is.

We are not at your house, mate.

Edited by Max Planck

so theres selective updating bc my friend was playing so that makes no sense man and it was the LAST TWO DAYS unless you guys were doing maintenance for the last 2 days

also apologies for my rudiness itscoming from my frustration of the game not working for the lat 2-3 days... and hackers ofc last time i played (aprox. 2 months ago i was killed my a speed hacker with a makarov ( i had a akm) i sprayed and sprayed never died and i gave up on the game to play destiny got bored and came back to play this and boom dayz said "F**K yo couch" and isnt giving me any servers to play on (on all tabs).. i also tried to use the servers lists on the server tab provided by the steam loader ui and it starts the game and then either crashes or i get waiting for host... :(