SNPxASSASSIN

Removal of the gamma setting

DayZ IS a dictatorship, while the devs may listen to suggestions they have no obligations to cater to them if they think that they know better, after all you bought the game for what they where gonna do with it, not for what you thought they should do.

Odd, because it seems that fan-requested things are added quite a lot for a dictatorship. Didn't know Kim Jong Un listened to the people :) metaphors oh my

Odd, because it seems that fan-requested things are added quite a lot for a dictatorship. Didn't know Kim Jong Un listened to the people :) metaphors oh my

Yeah because dictators can't recognize good ideas i suppose :)

DayZ IS a dictatorship, while the devs may listen to suggestions they have no obligations to cater to them if they think that they know better, after all you bought the game for what they where gonna do with it, not for what you thought they should do.

You're right.

What the developers have to say:“DayZ Early Access is your chance to experience DayZ as it evolves throughout its development process. Be aware that our Early Access offer is a representation of our core pillars, and the framework we have created around them. It is a work in progress and therefore contains a variety of bugs. We strongly advise you not to buy and play the game at this stage unless you clearly understand what Early Access means and are interested in participating in the ongoing development cycle.”

I read that as "You suck, and we hate you." too.

Unless "participating in the ongoing development cycle" means they would like our participation with suggestions rather than participation meaning we sit and look at what they're doing.

You're right.

I read that as "You suck, and we hate you." too.

Unless "participating in the ongoing development cycle" means they would like our participation with suggestions rather than participation meaning we sit and look at what they're doing.

Doesn't mention what this level of participation is really, giving feedback and suggestion isn't really being  at the center of the decision process.

Doesn't mention what this level of participation is really, giving feedback and suggestion isn't really being  at the center of the decision process.

Making suggestions on the forums and reporting bugs is about the extent.

Apply gamma settings -> restart the game.

Extreme value could be lower. If someone needs to go that extreme then he already has tuned the gamma from the monitor &/or from the graphic card control.

Nobody still can't stop program like SweetFX.

About the game darkness vs real life. There are factors that affect how dark it's outside IRL:

- Time of the day...

- Moonshine

- Time of the year (position on earth)

- How cloudy it's

- Naturally other light sources

So there's not one answer how dark it's when it's night. Sometimes you can see almost like in a day and sometimes it really gets so dark that you can't really see anything.

A clear moon light night in the mod you could see fine. Doesn't matter how cloudy it is in SA, you can't see.

I live up on top of a mountain over 2 miles from a paved road. It's nowhere near this dark at night.

Actually, the Devs released the alpha so that way the community COULD give feedback and suggestions and help with the development of the game, if you read the dev blog you'd notice their currently working in the direction of player interest, things like spawns and the balancing of zombies. If they wanted to completely control the way the game was made there would be no suggestions forum and the Standalone probably wouldn't currently be released.