Sign in to follow this  
HEV

I found a flashbang...

...in a military base.

From everything I've read about them lately, supposedly they can only be found at heli crash sites? I just wanted to confirm they can be found elsewhere.

Also, where can tents be found? No, seriously. I've read up on everything people have said about finding them. I spent all of yesterday on a server that resets every few hours running routes and never found one. I've been searching the deer stands or whatever those things are. I guess these are the old spots? I haven't been into many apartments where they are said to be to check (I prefer to hang out on the perimeter of the map, away from people and towns). I also server hopped Devil's Castle 2 or 3 times once I got tired and decided to log off and found nothing. But we can confirm the low-rise apartments are indeed the ONLY spawn location left?

Oh, and the one heli crash site I found...was off in the distance and server crashed/reset before I could get to it :/

Yes, flash bangs can be found in barracks.  As far as tents go I don't think they spawn anywhere but castles and apartments.  I know they used to spawn in deer stands as well but can't say since the new update.

• Like 1

I've found a flashbang and grenade in barracks recently. The grenade saved my life earlier.

Oh its like Dayz is slowly turning into ARMA...I bet thats the whole scam, they just pretend to make Dayz, and when Dayz is done we are all playing ARMA

• Like 1

Oh its like Dayz is slowly turning into ARMA...I bet thats the whole scam, they just pretend to make Dayz, and when Dayz is done we are all playing ARMA

My current fear of the words private server.

• Like 1

just to put your opinion into perspective, you are into cannibalism.

• Like 2

I found one the other day but then left it right there cause what was I gonna do with one. I dont see how they could stop Zs and I run very far away from other players.

Pessimists on this forum, they have said multiple times they are working on the zombie numbers, according to the last couple of dev blogs. they are hoping in exponentially increasing zombie numbers in the near future.

Have some faith people.

Keep it on topic, people. That is not Cannibalism.

Topic cleaned.

Edited by kichilron

just dont do what i did.

night time server.

prone in grass next to pillbox. enemy lookin for me. right infront of me. 

he turns away. i pull pin on flash bang. goto throw it. character stands up straight in front of him and toss's the thing like a panzy. 

lets just say i got shot before anything.

dumb

• Like 1

Fleshbangs are more frequent than damn 101 magazines. I threw away tons of these because they are quite useless. 80 percent of the time they do not blow up. So there is absolutely no indication the enemy was blinded or not. I'd go as far as to say they are as useless as duct tapes and weapon cleaning kits.

Edited by MaxRain