Sign in to follow this  
street707

TOP 5 BATTLES #3 ( PVP ACTION ) ☢ DayZ Standalone ☢

and here you see the perfect example of how to NOT play SURVIVAL games.

who says as of right now DayZ is a survival game right now...

Well, even if it's not my play style, I have to admit that DayZ isn't even a "game" right now. It's just an unfinished software we have access to during it's development. So players need to find ways to "enjoy" their experience and have fun. If it's their way to have fun, than so be it!

Of course it's in no way related to a survival experience, but at least they find ways to enjoy the current state of the game.

• Like 1

You obviously havent seen any episodes of The Walking Dead...  The OTHER people are way more of a threat than zombies, except when they attack in waves of 100+...  Now if i can just find that prison to secure im all set...as long as a T92 doesnt get added to the game.

You obviously havent seen any episodes of The Walking Dead...  The OTHER people are way more of a threat than zombies, except when they attack in waves of 100+...  Now if i can just find that prison to secure im all set...as long as a T92 doesnt get added to the game.

I do respect your opinion but getting KoSed all the time doesn't exactly have any survival aspect to it.

• Like 1

I do respect your opinion but getting KoSed all the time doesn't exactly have any survival aspect to it.

Right but he does not kos in this video so what gives. Your bringing your problems and bad experiences with the game and dirtying this video with it.

Good Video mate & a cool idea. I'll have to watch the rest later when I'm off from work.

Why? Please Why? Why is there always one like you who tries to force his playstyle on everyone else?
I hate it, please don't go watch these videos then, the title says it all doesn't it?! Why did you even watch it ffs?

Good Video mate & a cool idea. I'll have to watch the rest later when I'm off from work.

Why? Please Why? Why is there always one like you who tries to force his playstyle on everyone else?

I hate it, please don't go watch these videos then, the title says it all doesn't it?! Why did you even watch it ffs?

thank you sir. I appreciate you watching and I appreciate you exploring more. I've got a lot of videos worth a watch. You might not like all of them but you'll absolutely love a ton of them. ;)