Sign in to follow this  
therunningmanz

The Chavs of Kamyshovo!

Always satisfying to give a group of nobs the runaround. 

• Like 1

lol! It felt good to get away. Unfortunately this happened when the servers were restarting all the time, sure enough as soon as I got to the first building in Elektro, it restarted. I'd have loved to have gone back and killed a few before they got me!

Did you block that Baseball Bat with your Flashlight?

It would appear so! I didn't know that was possible either. I have had that happen with other melee type weapons a lot since 0.49

F'n priceless, group of f'n tards try to bait new spawns into a rape fest and you totally give them the ..!..   too bad you dropped your shirt, they were so pathetic it wasnt even worth that lol.  Wish i could find a short bus grp like that when i have an akm... would murder them all lol.   great vid 

btw whats your name in game so i never shoot you by "accident" ?

Edited by Cptn_Miller

F'n priceless, group of f'n tards try to bait new spawns into a rape fest and you totally give them the ..!..   too bad you dropped your shirt, they were so pathetic it wasnt even worth that lol.  Wish i could find a short bus grp like that when i have an akm... would murder them all lol.   great vid 

btw whats your name in game so i never shoot you by "accident" ?

Name in game is as per here, TheRunningManZ. Nobody knows who I am mate, it's fine.

I had the most amazing experience on the 75 man servers last night. I wish I wasn't off to work now cos I need to get that edited!

Name in game is as per here, TheRunningManZ. Nobody knows who I am mate, it's fine.

I had the most amazing experience on the 75 man servers last night. I wish I wasn't off to work now cos I need to get that edited!

75 man servers eh ?  how did it run ?  more laggy / fps drops than usual ?

75 man servers eh ?  how did it run ?  more laggy / fps drops than usual ?

For me it ran much like the normal game aside from one freeze where it went down to like 1fps. There was some none fps related issues a couple of times though after server restarts. In one there was hoards of invisible zombies and after another, I was wiped (joined back in too fast) and my character couldn't pick anything up but was immortal (I jumped off very high silos and lived x2). There was some bugs to be ironed out but the actual running of the game seemed about the same to me.