yolka12

Revolutionise Suggestion.

Well this post gonna be simple and idealistic.

My suggestions will make the game better,  

Players Should  to save Their loot  in Storage or "bank" keeping our loot inside it. 

Killing zombies Grants EXP.

Attributes that may decrease hunger , Thirst , Weapon recoil, Weapon handling, Healing, movement Speed , Strength, Etc

Which will be able to increase with Exp gaining for example : Slowly Getting Hungry "1" Cost 300exp points which 1 zombie kill acquire 10exp to the Status.

Exp in survival is important because getting only Loot and getting weapons its not really enough.

Safe zone where the NPC of Storage keeping And Getting Cash from Dead buddies from Zombies "Pre-Apocalyptic" cash which Survivors still trading stuff for cash.

Which it will make much more interesting to play and kill zombies. need to double the zombie spawn. the game is too easy.

Map issue... Wanna to meet my friend and play with him. impossible i am in no where. map not in inventory. what is that kind of start? 

What about global chat? or Group chat . some people dont have microphone. gonna be Mimic? and Tap F5 ? 

Its still Alpha and i spend 30$ on the game with hope it will gonna to change for good! 

the game gonna be Top seller It should be MMO.

The Game only hard because it has complicate materials. Main thing is food. opening food cans. Bleeding. and such ..ohh comon.

is that all what u got? bleeding and cold and wet and all that human crap?

Will be much much better if it had Any mmo Sense. 

That might make for a fun game, but it isn't this game.

Well this post gonna be simple and idealistic.

My suggestions will make the game better,  

Players Should  to save Their loot  in Storage or "bank" keeping our loot inside it. 

Killing zombies Grants EXP.

Attributes that may decrease hunger , Thirst , Weapon recoil, Weapon handling, Healing, movement Speed , Strength, Etc

Which will be able to increase with Exp gaining for example : Slowly Getting Hungry "1" Cost 300exp points which 1 zombie kill acquire 10exp to the Status.

Exp in survival is important because getting only Loot and getting weapons its not really enough.

Safe zone where the NPC of Storage keeping And Getting Cash from Dead buddies from Zombies "Pre-Apocalyptic" cash which Survivors still trading stuff for cash.

Which it will make much more interesting to play and kill zombies. need to double the zombie spawn. the game is too easy.

Map issue... Wanna to meet my friend and play with him. impossible i am in no where. map not in inventory. what is that kind of start? 

What about global chat? or Group chat . some people dont have microphone. gonna be Mimic? and Tap F5 ? 

Its still Alpha and i spend 30$ on the game with hope it will gonna to change for good! 

The Game only hard because it has complicate materials. Main thing is food. opening food cans. Bleeding. and such ..ohh comon.

• Like 2

Not every revolution is a good thing...

I know it's not needed, but...

head_meets_table_by_butterzup-d47t47c.gi

Okidoki, srsly:

1. players will be able to save their stuff in tents, etc.

2. the DEVs already stated: There will be NO NPCs, NO XP-points, no perks, etc. 

the DEVs want to keep the game as open as possible.,

they want to make the game easy modify-able. They will open it for modders.

Later on, modders can make NPCs, XP and perks, etc. etc.

P.S. 

not all top-seller-games are MMOs.

DAFAAAAK.

DayZ is a survival-game set in the apocalypse with/after Zombies...

Of course there is the need to search for food, of course there is the "danger" of wounds and blood.

Sorry, but if you thought "woow, this game called DayZ will be a great MMO with items like -30% hunger, +15% bullet-damage-resiistance, +70% efficiency for magic spells with water, etc. XY, this is the wrong game!)

Please STOP turning DayZ into any special kind of "genre" YOU like.

Let it be open, modders will do their work, too :)

Edited by irishroy