JackyCTV

0.49 No Servers

Can anyone help me out, I have updated to the latest patch and cant seem to find any servers, all settings are set to default and all the servers that display are:

The Test 1
The Test 2

would print screen but my button isn't working...

any help please!!

Yea I got the same problem. I play on the stable branch. Does anyyone have a solution?

Also Anyone who has tested experimental past 24h, are there any servers running there?

• Like 1

lol

if you are not going to be of any help why post?

Wednesdays the Server go through maintenance that can last some hours, this is every wednesday, and i  am not sure on exp servers but hopefully they will all be back up running soon. :D

• Like 2

Wednesdays the Server go through maintenance that can last some hours, this is every wednesday, and i  am not sure on exp servers but hopefully they will all be back up running soon. :D

do you have the same problem then? I have only just updated my DayZ I wanted to make sure that I wasn't the only one

DayZ SA will have a weekly maintenance period. Every Wednesday, at 06.00 GMT servers will go down for 3 hours.
Duration may vary...+ or -

• Like 3

DayZ SA will have a weekly maintenance period. Every Wednesday, at 06.00 GMT servers will go down for 3 hours.

Duration may vary...+ or -

Thank you Bone, just wanted to make sure that something didn't go wrong during the update

The maintence will be a little longer than usual...

1 hr ago =

"New patch under testing (fixes for two server crashes and map changes), maitenance will get extended. Please be patient."

• Like 1

if you are not going to be of any help why post?

Sorry for that, but this question (missing servers)  is coming every wednesday since 9 months or so. Actually it took very long today B)

I was close to post it myself :lol:

• Like 2

Once again thank you Bone and I havent noticed it take this long before :D  (Normally I dont play on a wed till after 17:00 GMT so I never affects me)

so after 5 hours ....

Might be 5 Hours but I have read there are alot of server issues, so I am glad they are taking time with this!

If anyone notices that the serverrs are back up, it would be nice if you posted a quick "A YEA is back up" on here, so we all know!!

• Like 3

Where do you post this messages? There should be someplace to look if servers are up or down without having to open the game...

do you have the same problem then? I have only just updated my DayZ I wanted to make sure that I wasn't the only one

Can we can an estimate when the servers are gonna get back up?

At least something like today or tomorrow so I don't have to try every 15 mins :w 

*heavy breathing*

Can we can an estimate when the servers are gonna get back up?

At least something like today or tomorrow so I don't have to try every 15 mins :w 

*heavy breathing*

They're updating, so you will see it when your steam starts a download.

EDIT: Just in the second i've posted:

Edited by ChainReactor
  • Like 1

Oh didn't realize there's gonna be an update, won't be able to do that, got 300mb bandwith left.

*starts to cry uncontrollably and hits himself in the head for not paying internet bills on time*

Oh didn't realize there's gonna be an update, won't be able to do that, got 300mb bandwith left.

Woot !?!, isnt bandwith in mb/s as in how fast you can download, and not a amount of stuff your allowed to download? idk,, seems odd, I got no restrictions, can dowload as fast as I can 24/7 if i want to..

I'm switching to another provider so no "real" internet for a few weeks, using mobile net via USB tethering atm, and its not flat...

is it me or has it been like 8+ hours of an update? not complaining just checking dont know when it started.

is it me or has it been like 8+ hours of an update? not complaining just checking dont know when it started.

I got home from work at 12:30 am pacific time this morning, it is now 8:15 am and I don't see servers or an update of any kind.

I would guess to say around 16:00 GMT is when the patch will go live