trancetasy

this mod is stupid now

spawn without a pistol, can't even find any weapon near spawn city and you expect me to crawl around 10 zombies wondering around? this is fucking retarded :@

spawn without a pistol' date=' can't even find any weapon near spawn city and you expect me to crawl around 10 zombies wondering around? this is fucking retarded :@

[/quote']

Only 10?

It really isn't that bad, and yes we do expect you to crawl around zombies. I have a gun with tons of ammo and I still crawl around zombies.

spawn without a pistol' date=' can't even find any weapon near spawn city and you expect me to crawl around 10 zombies wondering around? this is fucking retarded :@

[/quote']

Only 10?

It really isn't that bad, and yes we do expect you to crawl around zombies. I have a gun with tons of ammo and I still crawl around zombies.

more than 10 at times and i crawl around WITHOUT GUNS

[/quote']

The mod is a success.

The experience reflects the user.

I deliberately suicided just to respawn under these new conditions.

I started just like you.

I now have plenty to survive, a nice assault rifle, sidearm with sd ammo, and just found a ghillie suit yesterday.

Change your play style or play something else.

Cheers.

[/quote']

Only 10?

more than 10 at times and i crawl around WITHOUT GUNS

Well than you are doing it right and you have nothing to worry about. :pats on the head, and whispers "that will do pig":

[/quote']

5KHWk.png

[/quote']

TRANCE-4-BREAKFAST

this tells everything about him :)

people are used to cheap things. Music, movies, games (COD/BF3)

You are stupid! You stupidly spawn without a pistol, then go crawl into a pile of zombies, and complain on the forums when you die.

I started anew for the first time under the new settings ~4 nights ago. Within 90 minutes I had a Winchester with 60 rounds, an M1911 with 14 rounds, a hatchet, hunting knife, map, watch, ~2 sardines, pasta, ~4 sodas, an ALICE pack full of medical supplies, and 45 zombie kills or so.

Krutoy Cap-->Tulga for deerstand/food --> Barn for hatchet --> Another barn further north for Winchester --> Berezino hospital for medical supplies --> Berezino south grocery story --> Berezino north grocery store.

That was it. 90 minutes roughly to a nearly full starting set of gear, ready to raid some of the high-value targets.

Learn to crawl before trying to run

People are incredibly impatient when it comes to reaching their goals.

So impatient, in fact, that the moment they’ve even decided upon a goal for themselves they wish it was already accomplished.

Being impatient is perfectly human. It’s the reason you get in line at the shortest checkout lane in the grocery store(Then get shoot). It’s the reason you use the fast food drive-through(Beans to go).

Unfortunately, it’s also the reason you give up on your goals so quickly................

v

v

v

v

v

[/quote']

5KHWk.png

This image should auto- lock terrible threads like this.

I really don't get people who can't find weapons, food, drink, ammo or medical supplies, they're literally everywhere and once you figure out the distances and line of sight for zombies you can still crouch run till near and then crawl, they aren't as bad as they was in that really dodgy patch! (.4 wasn't it?).

There are axes everywhere which is by far the best way for killing zombies, its quiet and a 1 hit kill and you can do it without getting hit! After that there are literally dozens of weapons all over the place! On this life I went from axe-->enfield-->ak74+M1911-->m16a2/m203+G17 in 4-5 hours...in fact due to inventory bugs I actually had no weapons at all before getting my m16 and G17, went into NW airfield unarmed!

Think I've got 14 stanag mags for my m16 and 6 HE grenades now too.

Now I'll be helpful unlike most replies, always have your wits about you, I scan every area thoroughly, even when moving...like a damn chameleon with those funny eyes! ALT is your best friend, when approaching an area to loot (I suggest hitting out of town areas first like barns and whatnot), study your area and decide on a route you're going to take, if you need to prone and crawl then do it, it's better than losing your life again.

If you see other players, circumnavigate around them unless you have the ability and desire to take them on, you'll get there eventually and realise it isn't so bad actually, just don't get too attatched or too overconfident when you get some kit :). Keep at it, it's far more rewarding when there's actually a challenge!

I often think that this mod would make a great psych test for ADD/ADHD. (although I don't quite believe in either. I prefer to just refer to those kinds of attitudes as impatience and immaturity).

Too many Veruca Salt players.

For me this game is about 2 things. Fear of being shot at any time and loot.

I know some people that want the best gear right away, and don't mind if someone gives it to them. I like to work for my gear.

If you want a full kit handed to you, play another game. This one is about survival, not instant gratification.

OP - I see your frustration. At least a simple ability to 'shove' a zombie would be nice. I hated it too.

But...... when you do finally get a few bits and pieces up together, boy do you take care and enjoy the game more. I have played for 2 days and pretty much only got by with a hatchet and stealth - I couldnt find a gun for love nor money. But survive I did and have only interacted with other players by coming to their rescue when being attacked by zombies.

Guns from the start just promote 'yee-haw'-ism and leads to delusions of playing cod.

Embrace it.

Yeah you will become a better player over time.At first I would run and run with little regard of surroundings.Now that I know how dangerous it is I am becoming a player who looks everywhere and plans ahead by watching the landscape I plan to move thru.Its like in real life or feels more real life to me now and I love it!!

[/quote']

chill man

Learn the hotspots, how to avoid zombies but still being productive. It gets much better.

This game had a great idea' date=' but is currently buggy as all hell and not fun in the slightest anymore.

[/quote']

Darn those devs for having a mod in alpha be so buggy! It should be fixed ASAP!