Would you say that its a good weapon?

i'm the sniper in my te am/clan along with another friend. i use M107 and he uses DMR.

what are your opinions on M107?

Diffrent sniper rifles handle diffrently

M107 - heavy, sways a little unless u lay down, is great vs both players and vechicles, has a distict sound, can be zeroed up to 1200meters

DMR - ammo a lot more common, fast shooting, 20 bullets in the mag, less dmg vs player, very little dmg vs vechicles, is the only sniper rifle that works with NVGs, no zeroing which is a pain unless u learn the corrections, mildots allow for precision up to 800 meters

Basicly i would take M107 over DMR during daytime, and would go with the dmr if i needed to use NVGs

Don't find it really useful for the current fog.

what u mean with the current fog

Diffrent sniper rifles handle diffrently

M107 - heavy' date=' sways a little unless u lay down, is great vs both players and vechicles, has a distict sound, can be zeroed up to 1200meters

DMR - ammo a lot more common, fast shooting, 20 bullets in the mag, less dmg vs player, very little dmg vs vechicles, is the only sniper rifle that works with NVGs, no zeroing which is a pain unless u learn the corrections, mildots allow for precision up to 800 meters

Basicly i would take M107 over DMR during daytime, and would go with the dmr if i needed to use NVGs

[/quote']

well M107 ammo aint that hard either though. anyways im gonna get a spare dmr for nightime once i get NVG

Personal favourites in order are

DMR

BAF AS50 - more accurate than m107

M107

M24

why dmr ove m107

Because Dmr can be used with NVG which is very useful for player hunting at night.

why dmr ove m107

Because Dmr can be used with NVG which is very useful for player hunting at night.

yes and only 1% player base got nvg

as550 better then both

why

Its basicly like the 107 but with less recoil, less sound(it may travel the same distance but isn't as loud...ppl who shot it know what i mean), a bit diffrent sights, its also more accurate, although it is HUGE(bigger than the 107) and might stick out a lot and make finding u easier.

Basicly its the best sniper rifle especially if ur sniping long range particalarly with a spoter with range finder, if u dont have a range finder or ur playing solo than the SVD is very good, because of its ingenious scope with a built in range finder and because of the gillie camo.