Sign in to follow this  
svisketyggeren

Cant open doors

I dont get the open door icon when im facing a door. I can pick up items etc....but doors seems to be bugged for me. I remember this being a issue in 0.48 but it went away if I changed server. Now it dosent :(

Anyone have any bright ideas?

I noticed on one of the servers I played yesterday, after the update rolled out, that I was unable to open any doors, and there seemed to be some sync issues as everyone was warping all over the place.  On top of that the weather impacts seemed to be broken, as I was instantly hypothermic when I logged on, and after a couple moments of trying various pieces of clothing I found, my character just out-right died.  No unconsciousness or anything, just straight to "You are dead".  After that I attempted to respawn, but the second the respawn timer counted down to 0, I instantly got another "You are dead".  Tried respawning 3 times with the same results before I moved on to a different server, where I found none of these glitches.

So I guess my question is: Did you try other servers and are you having the same issues with doors?

Edited by KyleSaysThings

Ok thx guys...seems patch just needs to mature...like a fine Islay whisky

Edited by svisketyggeren

I noticed on one of the servers I played yesterday, after the update rolled out, that I was unable to open any doors, and there seemed to be some sync issues as everyone was warping all over the place.  On top of that the weather impacts seemed to be broken, as I was instantly hypothermic when I logged on, and after a couple moments of trying various pieces of clothing I found, my character just out-right died.  No unconsciousness or anything, just straight to "You are dead".  After that I attempted to respawn, but the second the respawn timer counted down to 0, I instantly got another "You are dead".  Tried respawning 3 times with the same results before I moved on to a different server, where I found none of these glitches.

So I guess my question is: Did you try other servers and are you having the same issues with doors?

Yesterday pretty much all the servers were going crazy so I won't discuss what happened yesterday but today I had the same issue whatever the server, for me doors are broken or barely work as they should, I have to move for 15-30 seconds around the door in order to have the icon appear and even if I see the icon I have to click many times to see the door moving.

The servers should be fine now.

What do you say this?

I dont get the open door icon when im facing a door. I can pick up items etc....but doors seems to be bugged for me. I remember this being a issue in 0.48 but it went away if I changed server. Now it dosent :(

Anyone have any bright ideas?

Dunno I thought it was a particular server.

I had a couple like that. Could pickup stuff but couldn't open or close.

On one or two zombies completely ignored me too.

Only found out bc I ran into an open police station literally right into one.

Brown shorts time.......

I spun and run expecting a chase.

But nothing.

I suspect its some servers not updated..

Edited by Destructo_Brat

Had the same issue in NWAF.  One of the barracks had he main door shut, but all other rooms inside were opened.