Sign in to follow this  
Scarcifer

I know chickens are already in the game,but really think about this....

What if they could lay eggs for a food source and there was a way to capture them alive+cage/house them. So that in the future when base building is more the method of play; You could initially breed chickens and have a food source(In 2 ways chicken and eggs),Permanent homemade feather source(For the more primitive mountaineer/Hunter/Survivor). That of course gives you the more challenge of finding one(If you have a net or some other effective live catch trap/tool,small hand held cage,etc...) to start with and keep it alive while having some sort of devices/tools, taking care of it, And of course keeping it alive or your property...It could initially be used as another sense/type of currency within the game and would give players another out look on how to scavenge and survive while initially enabling a key bartering tool that would be useful and could almost a necessary key of survival for many: It would make a way more effective way to make enough homemade arrows to survive strictly off the land after horticulture is introduced. That if your somewhat intelligent that is and understand the concept of the tasks of keeping animals and plants alive to the point where there will be more  off spring(Seeds,Eggs Hatched(Due to not collected in time,or maybe even a dud,etc...)to produce baby chick) and keeping the cycle while possibly hunting in between. "Harvests" Living off the land  in style. Maybe They will add companion animals like a dog that would be nice as long as he don't eat the chickens in the scenario of being able to initially harvesting them.

I myself am a outdoorsman/hunter in real life, once possible this will for sure be my playstyle. in a real zombie apocalypse, this is for sure how I would plan on living. Live off hunting/garden in forest base, only go into town for necessary supply runs. Chickens and animals in general need to be a lot more common, I know that it is planned for more zombies but im not sure about animals. Anyway, I think the game should include animal/survival methods of living, having knowledge of survival and outdoorsmen stuff should give you an advantage in-game. it would in a real life scenario, which this game strives to be close to.

• Like 1

I myself am a outdoorsman/hunter in real life, once possible this will for sure be my playstyle. in a real zombie apocalypse, this is for sure how I would plan on living. Live off hunting/garden in forest base, only go into town for necessary supply runs. Chickens and animals in general need to be a lot more common, I know that it is planned for more zombies but im not sure about animals. Anyway, I think the game should include animal/survival methods of living, having knowledge of survival and outdoorsmen stuff should give you an advantage in-game. it would in a real life scenario, which this game strives to be close to.

That's exactly how i feel I'm the same way I love the outdoors and would love to have that style of game play.