Sign in to follow this  
Airborne13F

What a nightmare

Played a character for 2 1/2 hours.  Had a fire axe, a backpack, food, water....suddenly I couldn't open any doors.  Found a house with doors already open, went inside and got to the second floor.  Sitting idle on the second floor checking my inventory and from out of nowhere screen goes black with "You Are Dead".  

Start a new character.  45 minutes later, another bug - my character can only run in a straight line.  I can look, but I can't turn.  Change servers - I'm a new character again.  Change servers - I'm a new character again.  Change servers - I'm a new character again.

Screw this, I'm going to bed.

• Like 1

Goodnight! Sleep tight! B)  :thumbsup: 

(If you're randomly changing servers, you might change hive in the same time. Be careful with that. I currently have have 3 different characters. 1 hardcore and 2 different regulars.)

Oh, and alpher....

• Like 1

Start a new character.  45 minutes later, another bug - my character can only run in a straight line.  I can look, but I can't turn.  Change servers - I'm a new character again.  Change servers - I'm a new character again.

Double taping "alt" toggles free look, seems this is likely what happened here.

• Like 6

Double taping "alt" toggles free look, seems this is likely what happened here.

yeah I was thinking that too

Hey op are you a FISTER???

Airborne 13F here.

Edited by harteman