Sign in to follow this  
Vex_Vehix

How does one "opt in" for persistent loot on their server?

I have checked our account on Gameservers.com, but do not see the option to enable it.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

I would like to learn about this as well. I've heard you need to do a support ticket. I've done that but I have doubts.

Multiplay have it enabled by default, you can see the setting in the Server -> Configs -> ServerDZ.cfg file.

By default? I didn't read that anywhere. I read the server renters need to "opt in"

Fragnet added a line you just change to enabled or disabled...

Hmmm, thank you. I will contact the gameserver.Com support team.

FOG!

Edited by Vex_Vehix

I would like to know if anyone has a Hardcore server that has it enabled while you guys are at it. I cant seem to find one.

• Like 2

I wa

I would like to know if anyone has a Hardcore server that has it enabled while you guys are at it. I cant seem to find one.

I am trying....

:)

• Like 1

Multiplay have it enabled by default, you can see the setting in the Server -> Configs -> ServerDZ.cfg file.

Due to stability issues Persistence is currently unavailable. We're working with Bohemia to resolve some core problems that have arisen.

Edited by Skitrel
  • Like 2

Due to stability issues Persistence is currently unavailable. We're working with Bohemia to resolve some core problems that have arisen.

Hotfix inbound?

See, I felt it wasn't ready yet, or BI wold have made it clearer on how to "opt in".

I did see a tweet from Brian Hicks, stating that they will be working with server hosts.

You rock! Thanks a bunch for chiming in.