Sign in to follow this  
DJankovic

New Stuff pictures

So i was wondering can we make a thread where you can post pictures of new stuf that is added to the game,somebody mybe wants to see the things and never found it in game or idk simply see what is going on :) So update 0.49 is out,post pictures of new stuf that u found :) Tnx

i will when i see them from now on i guess. so far the only new thing i found was the Cattle Prod (on stable anyway)

Are you aware that before a patch hits stable, it's usually on experimental for quite some time and that all that info you are asking is already available in this forum, and on youtube, and on twitch, and on imgur etc... ? 0.49 is actually three weeks old. And it's awesome.

Edited by ChainReactor
  • Like 1

So i was wondering can we make a thread where you can post pictures of new stuf that is added to the game,somebody mybe wants to see the things and never found it in game or idk simply see what is going on :) So update 0.49 is out,post pictures of new stuf that u found :) Tnx

So you make a thread about pictures, but do not attach at least ONE new picture?

Very misleading title.

Shame on you.

Edited by Vex_Vehix
  • Like 1

So you make a thread about pictures, but do not attach at least ONE new picture?

Very misleading title.

Shame on you.

Probably because i didnt find anything XD spawned near berezino started runing down South got killed and rage quit XD

• Like 1

BgQSD4K.jpg6zSruRV.jpgSrwNPKZ.jpg

Ok this is what i found so far, :)

Tryed out Stun baton,works perfectly and silently against zombies :D

• Like 1

Are you aware that before a patch hits stable, it's usually on experimental for quite some time and that all that info you are asking is already available in this forum, and on youtube, and on twitch, and on imgur etc... ? 0.49 is actually three weeks old. And it's awesome.

Looky here, no real need for a Topic when there is a pinned screenie thread, unless you have a collection you would like to expose.

I think a dedicated thread for this sort of thing might be interesting, but as ChainReactor pointed out, 0.49 has been "exposed" to the public for the better part of a month... other than the map changes (which I have a thread for already), there isn't a whole lot of unseen material in this patch.

OP took the time to post some screenies so I moved it here.

NP.

Needs pink & white striped balaclava :P

• Like 1