Sign in to follow this  
Lehfeels

Lets discuss misclick experiences

Here we shall discuss you know times when you had your gun on and misclick shot you friend or a friendly  that resulted in either you or your friend or the friendly you met  meeting there demise  or your demise 

Edited by DayzBanditoBeans

Was in a 2 story tan colored house with the 2 beds and has a door leading back outside exit. My clan leader and I were taking refuge after a fire fight and I started to desync bad, long story short I saw him go into another room and disappear. I left the house and then reentered and I saw another player in the house I freaked out and shot once at close range with my new SKS. My friend shouts get down were under fire, then I realized I had just shot my friend. We both had a good laugh while smoking a bowl, I'm still waiting on payback for that one

Edited by Tobias Winfro
  • Like 1

Never happened in the standalone, if a friend is in front of you simply lower your gun or even better never aim at your friends or pull the trigger when they are inside the bullet range.

• Like 2

I always put my melee weapon in slot 2....always! Until that one time I found a grenade....oh crap, boom! I hope it got the zombie too.

• Like 1

Would be so funny if we had selector switches on the weapons. Forgetting to switch off the safety could be a bitch.

Not really a missclick, But one time i was with a friend above cherno coming from balota and well, my game just decided to alt-tab while i was looking at him, Letsssssss just say he had 60 new holes :D

• Like 1

I swear to god, if a bandit posts "I accidently shot someone. But it wasn't on accident", I am going to flip shit.

I accidentally shot someone, but it wasn't (an) accident

Never shot a mate... but my mate and I learned painfully it's dangerous if two players want to axe a zombie the same time. ;-)

• Like 2

Funny you bring that up...

It's my first time playing in about 6 months or so and this kid runs into the room and says, you know, "if you pull out your gun i'll kill you!".  So I go to press F1 and of course hit 'num 1' and out comes my mosin, which this kid didn't much like, and he shoots me immediately and I hear him saying "what and idiot!  I told you not to pull your gun out!".  Sooo frustrating.  Won't make that mistake again!

Edited by Sup3rSmash

The only and most annoying missclick is when want to open doors and you reload. Because for some reason f is both for item interaction and reload. 

Worst misclick I ever saw was from my brother's roommate. He got cuffed and was nervous and ended up hitting caps lock one too many times thus allowing the captors to hear everything on ventrilo, which included our plans to rescue him. Needless to say, we don't try to save him anymore.

• Like 1