Sign in to follow this  
JackyCTV

Visible Wounds & Scars

I think it would be a really nice touch to be able to see Cuts/Bruises on a players skin and after they have patched up they should change to scars

It would also be nice to see actual dislocated bones and swelling from fractures...

What do you guys think??? 

• Like 2

I agree, visible injuries would be sweet.

Maybe your character gets a nice set of scars you really like.

Adding to more value than just loot.

I`m all for this, gunshot wounds, cuts, tears in clothes, visible bleeding. I have high hopes the devs will improve the visible damage in DayZ.

I think it's a good idea, many people are looking for a way to identify the good people from the evil ones, many ideas have been put on the table (can I say that in English?) and some have been swept away by rants and insults (a thread has been closed today because of the rants) but scars could be a good way to identify those who survived many battles (gunshots or Infected attacks), it's still not a 100% way to know who's good or bad but at least you'll be able to tell if that guy you met has fought before or if he's a lone survivor who's avoiding contact. But will the devs accept to implement such thing as scars textures will make the game heavier.

An eye-patch like the Governor, or even better a hook hand with a knife like Merle!

I like the idea and technically this would be possible using an alpha layer on the current character models.

I hope they add more options for character customization.