Sign in to follow this  
OptimumVision

DayZ being able to use rope as a way of handcuffing.

This'd certainly be useful for you handcuff sex slavers out there, basically you should be able to tie people up with rope, and instead of being uncuffed with keys or a hacksaw they can be cut lose with a knife.

Also it'd be easier to break out of by struggling (Still based on condition), and it'd take more time to tie someone up with rope.

• Like 2

and duct tape, same idea.

I like it

Duct tape could be used for like duct taping peoples mouths (Stops them from using voicechat). I think they already mentioned that they might make it so you can do that.

Duct tape could be used for like duct taping peoples mouths (Stops them from using voicechat). I think they already mentioned that they might make it so you can do that.

Ducktape + Rag.  Or two rags.

Ducktape + Rag.  Or two rags.

Yes, and isn't there a chemical in real life that can be put on someones mouth to make them go unconscious? rag+this chemical=you can make people go unconscious by sneaking up on them, that would make dayZ a bit interesting.

Edited by OptimumVision

Could it be? Has no one suggested this yet? Is it that thing we all assumed was being done but no one said anything? Like when you find out something new way later than everybody else and they say "oh i thought you knew?" and you're all "NO!"

Edited by Bakermensch

Yes, and isn't there a chemical in real life that can be put on someones mouth to make them go unconscious? rag+this chemical=you can make people go unconscious by sneaking up on them, that would make dayZ a bit interesting.

There's a couple I can think of off the top of my head, Chloroform and Ether.  I think Chloroform has been mentioned in the past by the devs as a planed less-than-lethal attack.

Duct tape for both mouth and hands.

But you could bind their hands several times for a more reliable hold.

what about being able to bind feet.That is  if you wanted to?(Lets say to keep a captive in a building in a spot without being a extreme hazard,maybe even after Barricading is finished so the area is secured). Love the ball gag idea btw, lol.

Edited by Scarcifer