jailabg

Hey. What weapon do you choose.

-snip-

the Sawed-off shotgun. It doesn't take up much room in your inventory (and can fit in a rider jacket) so you can keep a relatively low key appearance by only having a melee weapon on your back. This game is after all based a lot on appearance and assumption.

-snip-

Hmm... Interesting. It's a good Idea. I might try this.

How does a sawed-off shotgun compare to a sawed-off Mosin? 

the best weapon i have got so far is a telescopic baton

How does it compare to the ax when killing zombies? How many hits from the baton?

colt python / mosin, but i haven't played .49 yet and i've been seeing that the mosin is apparently weak as hell now, so i'll have to see how that goes

Hmm... Interesting. It's a good Idea. I might try this.

How does a sawed-off shotgun compare to a sawed-off Mosin? 

it is basically the trump card in CQC engagements. however, it's loud as hell, and going into your inventory to reload it after you fire your 2 shots is incredibly clunky

• Like 1

How does it compare to the ax when killing zombies? How many hits from the baton?

im not sure i only surived a hour then died lol im new to the game but the guy i was with was pretty envious i had it so maybe rare item

Blaze 95, Mosin, or Shotgun...in that order of preference. 

Blaze is a seriously underrated weapon, sure it only takes two rounds and no optics, but a few snap loaders offsets the first nicely. It makes up for in accuracy and stopping power what it lacks in other areas, in my opinion. Sure, in a West Hollywood style shootout it is at a disadvantage but when I fire first, I rarely find two shots wont stop someone, usually just one, even up to 300 meters. Mosin - I can't say that about, not sure why people can take 2+ Mosin shots to the torso, but I see it all the time.

Edited by Ramblin Hans