Breaking

YOUR MOD IS A BUTTERFLY

There`s no way to play in this LOVE. Previously large amount of bags had been mitigated by the fact that players started with guns, but now it`s impossible to survive. I`d never died from another player or zombie. All the time i`d been killed by the bag: either appearing in the air nearly 20 meters above the ground or being respawned 20 kilometers away from the edge of the map. I understand that the game is now only in the alfa test but requiring money for that kind of the shit is foolishly. I regret wasting my time on this game.

There`s no way to play in this shit. Previously large amount of bags had been mitigated by the fact that players started with guns' date=' but now it`s impossible to survive. I`d never died from another player or zombie. All the time i`d been killed by the bag: either appearing in the air nearly 20 meters above the ground or being respawned 20 kilometers away from the edge of the map. I understand that the game is now only in the alfa test but requiring money for that kind of the shit is foolishly. I regret wasting my time on this game.

[/quote']

I'm sure Rocket will be perfectly happy to refund every single cent you paid for DayZ. If not, I'll do it myself.

I'm always happy to oblige a gentleman.

since when mod required money? Are you drunk? Its fking free and Dayz doesn't need donate in order to make server alive...

Oh and l2survive ffs,every time you respawn were always near a town. Its fking easy to find loot and bags ffs

hahahahah. gotta love someone who takes their time to register on a forum just to post an illiterate trash post about a game they don't liek :D

I understand that the game is now only in the alfa test but requiring money for that kind of the shit is foolishly.

Eh... :huh:

since when mod required money? Are you drunk? Its fking free and Dayz doesn't need donate in order to make server alive...

Oh and l2survive ffs' date='every time you respawn were always near a town. Its fking easy to find loot and bags ffs

[/quote']

It`s not a secret that mod requires buying an original game and the Bohema understood long ago that on this mod the hole game is standing

Dear OP,

Use an online map, look at the bottomright of your screen when you login/respawn to see location and navigate with the map. Find gear, play the game. Stop whining, noob.

Thousands upon thousands of people are raving about this mod and no one else complains about constantly dying to a bag. Does that not make you think? You are like someone complaining that the pool sucks because you can't swim. Are you really not embarrassed? I would certainly be, if I were to flaunt my ignorance in public like that.

The Game is good, The mod is good. Bai

ppor litle russian kid. thought he was gonna play cod with zombies, but all he got was a bleeding butt :D

• Like 1